• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
View attachment 171936
Look at me I’m Italian
You cut off the best part. Pairing that leprechaun suit with Jordan 11s. So tacky.

1703013042111.png

HR@PaneraBread

They firin' rockets into who's ass?
What in the hell is going on with the Chiefs? Its like someone snuck them all a bunch of edibles in their pre game breakfast
Their WR crew has been absolute death catching passes this year. It's like they have 5 guys that are all Dante Pettis: All the separation in the world but they couldn't catch loaves of bread

Edit - Didn't even know there was an early one today, Tommy Cutlets against the Philly D oughta be fun

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Travis Kelce has already crossed more time zones keeping up with his phony girlfriend than a professional airline pilot does all year. He's tired. Mahomes is tired. Lack of conditioning. Distractions like State Farm taking all their time.

tl;dr: The Jews ruined the Chiefs.
His COVID vaccine commercial makes me angry.

Can you imagine how much money he is getting for pretending to care about a useless vaccine.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
is this revisionist history, or is it accurate that Brady really wasn't doing a bunch of commercials until he retired? Now he's doing a bunch, but it seemed before he was more preoccupied with winning games

like a lot of people, i wasn't a huge brady fan but his career is going to keep aging well
I hate him but he’s the unquestioned GOAT. He’s making “legend” Bill Belichick look like shit, too. Guy has a sub .500 career record without Brady.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
You cut off the best part. Pairing that leprechaun suit with Jordan 11s. So tacky.

View attachment 171958
Hilarious that Devito fired him. Apparently a local pizza shop wanted to pay Devito to stop by and do a meet and greet, maybe toss a couple pies around. Agent went behind his back and told the owner he wanted $25,000 for the appearance. What a retarded guinea