• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Just playing in the middle of the field all day.
Annnnnnd punt!

IMG_6782.jpeg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Toney fucked up what would have been a legendary play/win
Toney sucks so much cock. He should have been cut after week 1. Chiefs are done after everyone figured out you can just double Kelce the whole game and they’ve got nothing else. That Rice kid is alright but he’s not going to carry the offense himself. The rest are bums.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Any big play you have to pause to wait for a flag to bring it all back. Some drives it’s one play after another, and then they miss some obvious penalty. And the games have to have to some accompanying narrative that they hammer home during the broadcast, and it becomes nauseating. It’s a bad product, unless you’re betting I guess.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I know the game hasn't started yet, but MetLife is empty as fuck rn

Forum Clout
I don't fucking know but I'm so pissed that if they MUST schedule both games at the same time, they can't let me just choose which illegal stream to watch. They have to spend half the night in retarded split screen mode as if we're all degenerates that bet on every football game. Nigger Goodell can't imagine I'm just a fucking Giants fan that wants to watch them win a game they shouldn't in full screen mode.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
So they’re experimenting with 2 primetime games and hoping one of them doesnt resemble retards trying to hump a doorknob?
If I remember correctly for a while towards the end of the season is when they start throwing two games on Monday nights and saturdays

I don't fucking know but I'm so pissed that if they MUST schedule both games at the same time, they can't let me just choose which illegal stream to watch. They have to spend half the night in retarded split screen mode as if we're all degenerates that bet on every football game. Nigger Goodell can't imagine I'm just a fucking Giants fan that wants to watch them win a game they shouldn't in full screen mode.
Between all the stupid tickers and banners the single screen game is already only like 70 percent of the screen. I couldn’t believe how frequently they did the split screen shit when both games were available for people with a regular cable package so they could just switch back and forth if they wanted

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
If I remember correctly for a while towards the end of the season is when they start throwing two games on Monday nights and saturdays

Between all the stupid tickers and banners the single screen game is already only like 70 percent of the screen. I couldn’t believe how frequently they did the split screen shit when both games were available for people with a regular cable package so they could just switch back and forth if they wanted
I miss DirectTV redzone with Andrew Siciliano so much. I can't justify it anymore. Maybe I'll pawn a sink

Forum Clout
My theory is he's half-Irish, not full ginzo and someone tried to blackmail him so he wore this to show he didn't care if he was exposed for only being half garlic nigger. That is the only conceivable occasion that calls for a kelly green suit.