• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Soulless whores
1000005934-jpg.169102

Attachments

• 1000005934.jpg
    1000005934.jpg
    698.8 KB · Views: 236

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
They just gave a sneak peek of the new (diverse) Quantum Leap's next episode at the end of the game.

40 year old Asian man in Plymouth, Mass Era dresses. Not at all an exaggeration. Real Women were literally drowned to death but let's make sure the gender bending shit still gets top bill here.
I’ve never seen the show but I think it’s the Asian guy who is leaping into other people bodies.

Like this

c2149932e68731c7fed31d8aa94be1ef.gif

My two big bets on the Eagles and Packers ended up in a push. (Not that both tied, I won one and lost one.) This week I'm not seeing any spreads that are ridiculous, except Seattle/SF. (Miami/Tenn is large but justified.) I don't think I have the stomach to lose another 20$ to the gay ass niners.

The Eagles are more talented than the Boys, but a division rival at home? This week I might just watch the games without betting anything.

Also, nice that the Packers woke up and started playing well just in time to become an unwinnable game for the Giants.

stinks

forgot to post this... bet $500 on broncos moneyline on that bills broncos MNF, lied and told everyone it was my bday and made them watch the game with me... it was probably the greatest night of my life. i got the bar footage from where i thought they missed that field goal and i was gonna go walk into the subway... anyways thought u guys might enjoy

also i have a crippling gambling addiction if any of u guys wanna add me on draftkings or plan an AC trip

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
forgot to post this... bet $500 on broncos moneyline on that bills broncos MNF, lied and told everyone it was my bday and made them watch the game with me... it was probably the greatest night of my life. i got the bar footage from where i thought they missed that field goal and i was gonna go walk into the subway... anyways thought u guys might enjoy

also i have a crippling gambling addiction if any of u guys wanna add me on draftkings or plan an AC trip

Never pegged you as a football guy. Nice not being dead, stupid.