• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Saw this on the .Org and gave me a loff

1000006378.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Look at him move the goalposts. It doesnt need to be a blow out. its the playoffs. Its about moving on to the next round . One point or 20 points doesnt matter. Plus who is trying to "shock the world"?

View attachment 178070
If Green Bay gets blown out tonight he's just going to child the organization by saying they should've lisssstened to him and fired their DC when he told them to

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If Green Bay gets blown out tonight he's just going to child the organization by saying they should've lisssstened to him and fired their DC when he told them to
He will claim it as a great season and act like its no big deal. In general its true but he is the one puffing his chest and talkin shit like they are a super bowl favorite.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

They all suck. I can’t watch 5 minutes of any of these shows now with 8 guys pretending to be best buds yucking it up for 2 hours. It’s not a comedy show, just analyze the fucking games shitdicks.
I haven't seen collapse this bad since Ottoman's breached Constantinople in the 15th century
d3c8a1bd1099e57ff1e0bba2c77b3c3b.jpg