• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Thanks coach!

1705811714639.png

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
WWAWD Chiefs v Bills?

Obv being in Buffalo is only thing keeping this alive. Allen really doesn't like the spotlight...and this will have all the non-football fans watching because of T Swift. He really doesn't like the spotlight. Allen is LIGHTS OUT with a nice week 4 ..........1 p.m. game at home against a shitty team.

But Mahomes is spending all his time doing commercials so, who knows? This game will be better than whatever the Super Bowl ends up being

Udders

Great food
WWAWD Chiefs v Bills?

Obv being in Buffalo is only thing keeping this alive. Allen really doesn't like the spotlight...and this will have all the non-football fans watching because of T Swift. He really doesn't like the spotlight. Allen is LIGHTS OUT with a nice week 4 ..........1 p.m. game at home against a shitty team.

But Mahomes is spending all his time doing commercials so, who knows? This game will be better than whatever the Super Bowl ends up being
I hate Josh Allen but also have Chiefs fatigue. I wish they could eliminate each other.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
WWAWD Chiefs v Bills?

I don’t get why people bring up commercials like that’s some huge lift that takes away from football. He probably shot all that garbage over 2-3 days months ago in the offseason.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
WWAWD Chiefs v Bills?

I root for any team playing against Taylor Swift

Slackjawed Cow

Both teams are taking injury losses. Not sure either team will have the strength to beat the niners

Slackjawed Cow

Wasnt expecting TB to move on but the kept it close for most of the game. I think the Lions run ends next weekend as long as the niners dont play soft like yesterday.

Slackjawed Cow

Pat usually claims tampa bay teams as his secondary teams. So its pretty great that Packers and Bucs got beat on back 2 back days.

Suck a fat one Pat!

1705879838834.png
1705879882077.png
1705879898986.png
1705879914650.png