• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
IMG_1079.jpeg

Please cover. F/N

The Jets-Giants game had to be one of the worst games ever played. Zach Wilson, the poor bastard is horrible but then the times he isn't he has to throw to a roster of guys who can't catch the ball. Oh and the Jets O-line is the worst in the league so that doesn't help. Still, how the hell do you lose that game if you're the Giants? Daboll is going to be fired at year's end.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
So Cousins tore his Achilles. That's it for him. The Vikings have nobody behind him.

And who's the genius who scheduled KC and Miami at 9:30 in the fucking morning after we set the clocks back? What are they, retarded? You schedule bullshit games in Europe, like Jax vs. Chicago, or Tennessee vs. Indy or something like that. Not real games.
I was really surprised they scheduled such a good matchup for that germany game.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Fawkin shame. I liked the Kirk Cousins to be perfectly honest witcha
So Cousins tore his Achilles. That's it for him. The Vikings have nobody behind him.

And who's the genius who scheduled KC and Miami at 9:30 in the fucking morning after we set the clocks back? What are they, retarded? You schedule bullshit games in Europe, like Jax vs. Chicago, or Tennessee vs. Indy or something like that. Not real games.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I'm glad Levis did that because excuse after excuse was made for Malik Willis. People were really projecting that guy to be the second overall pick last year and he's not even worthy of being a backup.
Coon Qbs get WAY too much slack. Malik Willis should be on the corner slinging rock. He's not worthy of a 3rd string job. But management is afraid to look racist so this useless boon will get millions without ever getting off the bench.