• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

That number 95 on their Dline is a menace.
Prescott really declined after that injury a couple of years ago. It was really obvious tonight. He plays with no confidence or urgency, he doesn't always appear to know where everyone is, he air-mails a lot of throws, he's not particularly agile anymore, he just looks bad, like he's washed. Like how Russell Wilson just fell off a cliff, it's happening to Prescott now. They're insane if they extend him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Prescott really declined after that injury a couple of years ago. It was really obvious tonight. He plays with no confidence or urgency, he doesn't always appear to know where everyone is, he air-mails a lot of throws, he's not particularly agile anymore, he just looks bad, like he's washed. Like how Russell Wilson just fell off a cliff, it's happening to Prescott now. They're insane if they extend him.
Thats the kick in the dick. That they just signed him for like $46mil and he looks like a dead fish.

Thats the kick in the dick. That they just signed him for like $46mil and he looks like a dead fish.
He throws a fuck ton of terrible picks, and they're not "trying to do to much"-style picks, like when someone like Vinny Testaverde would throw 62 passes in a game or whatever. They're just objectively shitty throws. Not that his WR corps does him many favors, as any unit that includes Brandin Cooks is bound to be a shit pile.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Thank you, Dolphins.
IMG_20231008_235340741_HDR.jpg
Ricky Williams ruled.

I bet you if I checked the Packers websites this morning, the average Packer fan's take on that game is: "I'm worried Jordan Love may never be a franchise QB."

I know I'm going to enjoy reading/listening to people who talked up Jordan Love while trashing Daniel Jones this morning.