• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
That's what I'm using but it's behind a bit
You trying to talking about it in real time on reddit or something? I dont mind the 30 second delay since they fix their stream on the fly pretty quick instead of having to refresh. It does make it hard if you are trying to keep up with comments on a game watch thread though.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
You trying to talking about it in real time on reddit or something? I dont mind the 30 second delay since they fix their stream on the fly pretty quick instead of having to refresh. It does make it hard if you are trying to keep up with comments on a game watch thread though.
Nvm It's closer to real time now. I just had to refresh so was a problem on my end

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Anyone got a good stream for the Bills game?
Chh recommended nflbites, basically a few different streams but always work good
Nice putting money on the faggot bills, stupid
"Best team" are they? Motherfucking me just now man

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Chh recommended nflbites, basically a few different streams but always work good
Nice putting money on the faggot bills, stupid
"Best team" are they? Motherfucking me just now man
Bills always made me some good money, but they're about to mother fuck my parlay for today FAWWWKKKK

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Jags are the unofficial team of London it seems. At least they didnt have to deal with the time change again. Jags always seem to play in the London games at least once a year.
Might not be too terrible since they just stay there. Might even beat having to go to back to back road games in like Seattle and then Chicago or something
Didnt realize they just stayed there since last game. Naht bad!