• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Not enough for the Bills to give you false hope they could win, they have to go and make some shitty play you wouldn't even see in High School football.

I want creepy elf Sean Peyton to whoop up on Aaron Rodgers' butt boy Nathanial Hackett this afternoon.

I want historic conference rival from the 80's San Francisco to whoop up on division rival Dallas tonight.

And I want to forget that the Giants showed glimmers of hope last season. Let me remember them as sucking since they pulled off the upset of the modern era.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I want creepy elf Sean Peyton to whoop up on Aaron Rodgers' butt boy Nathanial Hackett this afternoon.

I want historic conference rival from the 80's San Francisco to whoop up on division rival Dallas tonight.

And I want to forget that the Giants showed glimmers of hope last season. Let me remember them as sucking since they pulled off the upset of the modern era.
I thought I heard Daniel Jones is out with a neck injury at some point today.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Put that nigga on the bench today in favor of Christian Watson and Garrett Wilson today. My decisions in FFL this year are just laughable. Going to pull a Costanza next week and just do the opposite of my intuition

Say 'today' again, stupid
Was in a bind and needed to throw a tight end in my flex. Was going to pick up Jonnu Smith but someone dropped Henry yesterday and I decided to get him instead. I’m seething.