• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

HR@PaneraBread

They firin' rockets into who's ass?
The Browns always seem to find themselves in the same spot. 1 FG down with 3 minutes and 50 yds to go with a 2nd string QB that stinks on ice

Edit - OK the refs gave them it. Purdy is <100yds passing and the 9ers have 24yrd total yds second half. should be a fun finish before the jets game starts

Last edited:
2002. Ricky Williams was having an all-time great season. The Dolphins needed to win one of their last two games to lock up a playoff berth. They were leading Minnesota, and needed a few first downs to wrap up a win. So Dave Wannstedt called three play action passes, all of which fell incomplete and stopped the clock. The Vikings came back and won. Then he did it again the following week vs. NE. Wannstedt was why Ricky quit football to go smoke weed, and I never blamed him for that choice.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
The Browns always seem to find themselves in the same spot. 1 FG down with 3 minutes and 50 yds to go with a 2nd string QB that stinks on ice

Edit - OK the refs gave them it. Purdy is <100yds passing and the 9ers have 24yrd total yds second half. should be a fun finish before the jets game starts
He misssssed iT! He missssssssed iT!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Guy named Bobo scored a touchdown for the Seahawks today. Made my season.

C8gIf4AV0AAzm93.jpg:large

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Is their defense redeemable? I’m on the verge of cutting them from my fantasy team. Is that stupid? It’s a 14 team league so I’ll end up streaming matchups week to week but eagles have been shit.
They're still ranked 10th in my espn league, so I'd think they'd be serviceable in a 14 team.