• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 NFL Season Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Coon Qbs get WAY too much slack. Malik Willis should be on the corner slinging rock. He's not worthy of a 3rd string job. But management is afraid to look racist so this useless boon will get millions without ever getting off the bench.
Now imagine if Malik Willis was white

1000005745.jpg

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
I'm glad Levis did that because excuse after excuse was made for Malik Willis. People were really projecting that guy to be the second overall pick last year and he's not even worthy of being a backup.
He’s probably the worst QB I’ve seen in recent memory. He makes Tim Tebow’s pocket presence look like Tom Brady. I was actually laughing out loud during that Chiefs game last year, when every fucking play he was running for his life about 15-20 yards behind the line.

Some team will try and make a project out of him after Tennessee cuts him, he won’t make it out of the preseason, then he’ll flame out in the XFL or some shit like that. He won’t be playing professional football of any kind within 3 years.

Whatever team picks Crybaby Williams is gonna be in QB hell for another 5 years. All the athleticism in the world doesn't help when you don't have emotional toughness. (Which means the Giants will either pick him or wait for Archie Manning.)

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Don't forget Ceedee Lamb. I guarantee his mother didn't realize she could just name him "CD."
I won my fantasy football league after drafting CeeDee his rookie year. Got me 1k for money I expect to lose. Gotta pick my spots with my ethnic rants.

I passed out halfway through the 3rd quarter, but I woke up to a tiny bit of money in my FanDuel account (still down for the season of course.)

The Bills almost let the Giants beat them, that's the best clue anyone could have that they fucking suck. (I say that as a Giants fan.) Also they are uniquely handicapped by having to keep a stroke victim on the roster. And Sean Payton has had some record of success getting good play out of short kang Drew Brees, so I figured he was due to help Russell cook soon.

Why oh why did I not take the moneyline? (And I almost blew it by a point by parlaying the under, too.)