You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
More ade spam
Screenshot-20230705-152103-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230705-152159-Chrome.jpg
I think they took the Fat Grilling Machine part literally.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Anyone ever see one of these bad boys?
Screenshot-20230705-162614-Chrome.jpg
Jeeeeesus Christ. I didn't know I had a line here, but this is simply too offensive. Disgusting human-shaped livestock, all of them. Nice juvenile diabetes on demand, stupid.
Annabelle must be pissed about this one going, half her genes demand it be used hourly. Say demand again, stupid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Jeeeeesus Christ. I didn't know I had a line here, but this is simply too offensive. Disgusting human-shaped livestock, all of them. Nice juvenile diabetes on demand, stupid.
Annabelle must be pissed about this one going, half her genes demand it be used hourly. Say demand again, stupid.
Adrienne is the hurt one because she used to make twinkies out of PCJ’s thick loads. I bet this is a relic from the Lappening days. How many times do you think Pat had a tasty cum twinkie? Now there’s no need for one when Joe can’t even dribble out a dollop of semen, funster.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Adrienne is the hurt one because she used to make twinkies out of PCJ’s thick loads. I bet this is a relic from the Lappening days. How many times do you think Pat had a tasty cum twinkie? Now there’s no need for one when Joe can’t even dribble out a dollop of semen, funster.
Joeberg has Epstein-Barr virus and diabetes, so he's always in fat woman pain and cannot form turgid erections, Suester.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior