You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I want to stop responding to you but each thing you say is just stupider than the last.
The devious, villainous Jenna...
supports a widowed mother of 3 for scraping together some extra cash instead of throwing out her ex's things. The depths of Jenna's evil truly has no limit.
No faggot I didn’t mean you were an actual supervillian but you always take a stupid contrarian approach. You were fighting Nobacon for weeks on end because you were trying to say Eric Hildeman shouldn’t be called a pedo. Now you’re the only person saying theres nothing weird about selling your dead husbands shit on Facebook for mere scheckles. You’re either the most infuriating troll saying dumb shit to goad other retards like me into responding or just a genuine idiot.

G

She's so heartless it's unreal. I hope Joeberg is abusive.
Polish_20230614_142910251.jpg

Their honeymoon, I hope.

G

They were doing it every weekend in June according to the Facebook dates I saw. Typical of neighborhood garage sales. You singled out particular items for whatever reason. I don't think it's fair to her to paint her as a black widow.

She keeps that little girl away from her psychopath biological father and has her involved in a bunch of wholesome craft making groups according to the pictures there. It's weird to encourage people go after them for no reason.
"It's about ethics in harassing strangers online"

Fucking Yuuuuuuucccckkkk

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
My speculation is so off base too….Ade hasn’t sold shit since Jons death then suddenly she announces she’s having a wedding, asking for people to give her free shit for the wedding, and starts selling shit for dirt cheap. Obviously she started selling shit because she needs to feed her kids. Cancel the wedding? WHAT? She doesn’t need money THAT bad! She only needs the money bad enough to sell her ex husbands possessions for pocket change!
Unless I invented this memory, there was some mention of nüJon moving in with her. Since he makes her hunch in photos because he's a midget, I will speculate that she wants PCJ's shit cleared out to avoid hurting nJ's feelings when he arrives, as well as to make physical room for him.

If she were a hardcore econut the idea that she’s doing this to reduce waste would be reasonable. However, based on what she’s selling she has no problem with acquiring plastic junk; doesn’t jive. Could she be getting a dopamine rush from each microtransaction?

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
She's got three kids to raise, no alimony from Patrick, this Joe guy bounces around between jobs, cheap ass wedding.

Do any of you guys have empathy for a mom that might need to hustle for some extra bucks? If she's going through the effort, maybe every $5 bill counts.
Get a job then. She’s going to net about $2 an hour, maybe, from doing this. She’s too stupid to realize she could get some part time minimum wage job and do that instead of spending all day sorting trash and haggling with other mutants on Facebook over sofa cushion change and come out way ahead.

If you advertise all this stuff as free on Facebook losers will be there same day to take it all away for you.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Get a job then. She’s going to net about $2 an hour, maybe, from doing this. She’s too stupid to realize she could get some part time minimum wage job and do that instead of spending all day sorting trash and haggling with other mutants on Facebook over sofa cushion change and come out way ahead.

If you advertise all this stuff as free on Facebook losers will be there same day to take it all away for you.

Have you guys sold your old shit on sites like this before? Write an ad, wait til someone texts you, arrange a pickup, see if they show up, and if they do make a quick handoff outside. You're free to then do other shit, including a part or even full time job.