You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

There are other women and "fat guys" sitting at these garage sales at their place and selling their own shit. One of them calls himself "proud grandpa" and it looks like it might be her father who sells his coin collection there.

SmartSelect_20230706-234010_Facebook.jpg

I need a quart of valvoline, a rape wig, and a set of low value 20th century american coins. Throw in some old paint and we'll call it an even $5.

The Pat legal fund garage sale is going to look impressive in comparison to this shit.
Their lives are dull by city life standards in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do but garage sales, craft parties, and maybe church. At least they're not in a bar and using the bar's wifi to child people on the internet.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
I’m actually impressed she had the manners and presence of mind to write thank you notes to funeral goers. Nowadays many people (who were raised well enough to know better) don’t even write thank you notes for large cash wedding gifts.
Bitch probably passed around a donation bin at the funeral so she had to send them thank yous

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I’m actually impressed she had the manners and presence of mind to write thank you notes to funeral goers. Nowadays many people (who were raised well enough to know better) don’t even write thank you notes for large cash wedding gifts.
I'm sure a big fat meemaw reminded this classless piece of shit to send thank-you's

PeteRose

i mean shes poor and has a bunch of kids so cant blame her for trying to get some scratch. I wouldn't keep my significant others belongings around either for a daily reminder and dose of depression.

still cant believe we lost Jon to the vaccine and not the pig. life isnt fair sometimes.