You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
lol - fuckin ain't getting $25. God, I don't know which is more embarrassing - those handful of comics in ziplocks or the "tote" full of rusted up wood stain cans.
The comic book industry has been in the shitter for nearly 25 years now, funster. They're so heavily mass produced and unless it's something in a extremely limited run, you're getting at best retail for it. And most people don't even care about singlets or collecting and would rather just buy omnibus versions of this stupid shit.

He can't even be into like 80s Marvel or DC. It's gotta be basic boomer bitch Star Wars.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
OK I'm really anxious now. How do I get rid of this stuff? Do I have to call a man to throw it away? Think I can score $15?
409a460f60916064256d21e0a7fc7ef6.jpg

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Being the inheritor of the Mr Softee fortune gets you bragging rights for life but not access to ONA.

Hey Earl, we got any more Dan O updates back there?
The wood in my backyard came from my pillhead Russian friend. He was always selling big planks of wood and various car parts.
He sold his truck to dan o for $500. 2001 Ford ranger. Floor, ceiling, dashboard ripped out. One window gone, the other stuck up. Locks and seat belts do not work. No windshield wipers. Just gave him a bowl of screws and some pieces.
So thats what Dan o drives.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The comic book industry has been in the shitter for nearly 25 years now, funster. They're so heavily mass produced and unless it's something in a extremely limited run, you're getting at best retail for it. And most people don't even care about singlets or collecting and would rather just buy omnibus versions of this stupid shit.

He can't even be into like 80s Marvel or DC. It's gotta be basic boomer bitch Star Wars.
It’s kind of like sports cards, in the late 80s it got big because the old ones started to get valuable (most people threw them out, like they did with old comics) and everyone started taking care of their 90s cards and then everyone had the same cards so they didn’t hold value. If you had some 60s / 70s marvel or DC comics in good shape you might have something but Star Wars? That’s like thinking GI Joe comics from the early 90s are valuable.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
It’s kind of like sports cards, in the late 80s it got big because the old ones started to get valuable (most people threw them out, like they did with old comics) and everyone started taking care of their 90s cards and then everyone had the same cards so they didn’t hold value. If you had some 60s / 70s marvel or DC comics in good shape you might have something but Star Wars? That’s like thinking GI Joe comics from the early 90s are valuable.
I own a Captain Funster issue #1 in gem mint ten condition, Housester.

NigelCumia