• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I wasn’t wrong about Weimer and found his pedophile fan fiction.

I wasn’t wrong about Hildeman and now he’s confirmed it in a meltdown for all to witness.

I wasn’t wrong about Delaney, Jones, Franchetti or Friman.

When have I been psychotic? When have I lied? You absolutely defended Hildeman, maybe you were trolling? I don’t know. It happened.

I haven’t led anyone astray here and never would. I only try and lead us to God, not dishonesty.

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
Romans 10:9

I am willing to squash the forum beef if you agree you were wrong to defend Hildeman and that it’s weird to objectify an actress who looks so young.

Then find one post of mine doing that.

Nobody on this board defended him since he first came out saying pedos are better than trolls. Not a single soul. You're so frothing at the mouth obsessed with Hildy and pedophiles that you don't even bother noticing there's no opposition among us. But keep tilting at windmills.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Then find one post of mine doing that.

Nobody on this board defended him since he first came out saying pedos are better than trolls. Not a single soul. You're so frothing at the mouth obsessed with Hildy and pedophiles that you don't even bother noticing there's no opposition among us. But keep tilting at windmills.
The only other person who is this obsessed with Hildy is Boomia but don't worry NoBacon's posts don't put me to sleep so it's not an alt.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
She introduced Annabelle's daddy to the game. Combined, the two of them are unstoppable.
Screenshot-20230705-212312-Chrome.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If there’s any good PCJ memorabilia lmk, I drive through portage in a couple days.
We need answers about the origins of that ring, brotherman. I understand getting rid of clothes and whatnot but for the sake of $5 even if it's just a ring Jon wore and not his wedding ring surely one of her kids would have liked to keep that as a (literally) small memento of their father. What a cunt.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
We need answers about the origins of that ring, brotherman. I understand getting rid of clothes and whatnot but for the sake of $5 even if it's just a ring Jon wore and not his wedding ring surely one of her kids would have liked to keep that as a (literally) small memento of their father. What a cunt.
If it wasn’t already sold I absolutely would.