• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Forum Clout
Anyone willing to take one for the team crossdressing in Ade's clothes then berate Pat on how they never loved him?
hqdefault.jpg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Hell I'm an organ donor. My liver's probably useless at this point but I'll happily let them take my eyes to make some blind cunt see. If I'm willing to pass off my eyes or lungs, I think I'd be okay with another dude wearing my Nikes.
The reality here, is if you're involved in a wreck, they're just going to cut into you while you're alive and give your organs to undeserving niggers. Nice organ donation.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Looks like PCJ wore a large. Thats not really fat though Pat. It's probably what you should be wearing so everyone doesn't have to see your gut and nipples.
Are you saying that a 54 inch waist isn’t a medium? The jeans he stuffs his gunt into, the skintight t-shirts and the button-downs he wears à la Tony Two Shirts would beg to differ.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The only other person who is this obsessed with Hildy is Boomia but don't worry NoBacon's posts don't put me to sleep so it's not an alt.

Whenever I look at Eric’s accounts he’s talking about his love and admiration for pedophiles, every time! It’s all that guy does! It’s abnormal. Excuse me for disliking pedophiles, your majesty.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I suspect Niki has his login and is posting his shit too. They remind me of those coupon freaks who will spend hours clipping, researching and organizing just to save 25 cents on a $10 purchase. This is their sport.

The mere thought of having so much stuff on my property makes me feel anxious. Even shit that’s worth money is often a pain in the ass to keep.