• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I could spam this trashy bitches shit all night if I wanted to. Do you know how many thousands of pieces of kids toys I've gotten rid of instead of making $2 off of them

Screenshot-20230705-194644-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230705-194731-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230705-194756-Chrome.jpg
I would never sell my Funsteration, rascal.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Unrelated story time. I needed some money so I listed my electronic drum set on Craigslist. It went for like $800 retail but I listed it at $700 because it was used and whoever wanted it had to come to me. Guy says he wants to come pick it up. He comes over to my house and he’s a fat disgusting boomer driving a molestor van and he very obviously has a stripper / hooker in his passenger seat. He sits down at the kit and starts trying it out. “You’re not trying to trick me right? Because I know where you live. And i’m not joking.” Ok, not trying to trick you you’re at my fucking house. He plays for like 5 minutes and is CONVINCED theres something fucked up with one of the cymbals. He just walked out and didn’t buy the thing.

Basically, people who buy shit on online marketplaces are fucking creeps. And don’t move to Florida.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Unrelated story time. I needed some money so I listed my electronic drum set on Craigslist. It went for like $800 retail but I listed it at $700 because it was used and whoever wanted it had to come to me. Guy says he wants to come pick it up. He comes over to my house and he’s a fat disgusting boomer driving a molestor van and he very obviously has a stripper / hooker in his passenger seat. He sits down at the kit and starts trying it out. “You’re not trying to trick me right? Because I know where you live. And i’m not joking.” Ok, not trying to trick you you’re at my fucking house. He plays for like 5 minutes and is CONVINCED theres something fucked up with one of the cymbals. He just walked out and didn’t buy the thing.

Basically, people who buy shit on online marketplaces are fucking creeps. And don’t move to Florida.
Did he go by James Hefner, Suester?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I could spam this trashy bitches shit all night if I wanted to. Do you know how many thousands of pieces of kids toys I've gotten rid of instead of making $2 off of them

Screenshot-20230705-194644-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230705-194731-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230705-194756-Chrome.jpg
"The picture on the top is damaged in one spot" and then instead of showing the spot in the pictures, it's just out of frame. One of her retard kids probably carved a swastika or a dick into it.

Forum Clout

I bought a few 45 pound Olympic plates off Craigslist once and it was some 120lb sub human Chinese guy that couldnt speak English and wouldn’t make eye contact with me and he smelled so bad. He counted the cash like 15 times before letting me take the plates out of his trunk. His car looked like a bomb went off in it. It was gross. Open food, garbage, everything. I immediately disinfected them with hand sanitizer I had in my car

Tl;dr Craigslist is littered with freaks and the Chinese aren’t people.

Last edited: