• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
facts sourced from r/BMI.
DC67C33B-997B-4300-9EC9-AAA59101A9A7.jpeg

329E01B6-F3A2-4087-AFD5-9AAA885FC053.jpeg

6EB865C1-8F86-4C38-BC86-FC81B7A5FF56.jpeg

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There's zero posts of me defending Eric and his viewpoints.

Don't confuse NoBacon's psychotic need to invent strawmen with reality.
"I Mean why SHOULDN'T they sell all those shoes at the holocaust museum? those people aren't using them, and they could make some money off it!"

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
There's zero posts of me defending Eric and his viewpoints.

Don't confuse NoBacon's psychotic need to invent strawmen with reality.

I wasn’t wrong about Weimer and found his pedophile fan fiction.

I wasn’t wrong about Hildeman and now he’s confirmed it in a meltdown for all to witness.

I wasn’t wrong about Delaney, Jones, Franchetti or Friman.

When have I been psychotic? When have I lied? You absolutely defended Hildeman, maybe you were trolling? I don’t know. It happened.

I haven’t led anyone astray here and never would. I only try and lead us to God, not dishonesty.

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
Romans 10:9

I am willing to squash the forum beef if you agree you were wrong to defend Hildeman and that it’s weird to objectify an actress who looks so young.