• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
You guys get so worked up over this shit and I don't know why.

The cunt move would be to throw it all out or waste space clogging her house. Putting it on facebook marketplace for cheap sends it to a person who can use it.

Would you rather have Jon's knife set or whatever sit in the garage until Ade dies, or get bought and used by some other Wisconsin knifehead?
Rather the sons got to have that when they are of age.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Selling his wedding ring and those shot glasses is really getting me riled up. This white trash cunt was probably trying to remove his penny loafers out of his casket to sell them in the parking lot for $5.
Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt: Maybe the titanium ring was a clearance item she got for her new husband that didn’t fit. Otherwise wouldn’t you have the guy buried wearing his ring instead of prising it off his finger for $5? I refuse to believe anyone could be that much of a miser.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Selling his wedding ring and those shot glasses is really getting me riled up. This white trash cunt was probably trying to remove his penny loafers out of his casket to sell them in the parking lot for $5.
Black Widow Ade is equally, possibly more hateable than Pat abandoning his daughter, ISOster.

It would be one thing if she was hurting for money and wanted to sell some more expensive things, but she's selling trash for a few bucks. It appears every single item she has of his is being liquidated. How are you with this guy that long and you're over him within a year and flipping all his shit?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I can't get over the heel turn for Adrienne, from ball busting heroine who ruined Pat's life to complete and utter white trash in short order. All the effort of cleaning the items, taking photos, uploading them to Facebook, fielding inquiries and screening buyers, then having some other white trash losers come to your house to pick the items up, all for five fucking dollars. She's selling Jon's wedding ring for the price of a Biggie Bag at Wendy's. Absolute gutter trash. Just throw that shit out or take it to Salvation Army.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Kids don't want his old shit, they want the newest Call of Duty game.

Goodwill's for faggots. A family friend father of mine passed away and his widow had to donate 90% of clothes to goodwill. Nobody's judging her for selling this crap except us.
I don’t mind you but this is the first time you’re being a flippant fucking retard. Throwing his shit in the trash, giving it to goodwill, giving it away for free to some bum, all is less disrespectful than selling it for 5$ and doing a “everything must go” yard sale for your not even cold ex husband.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
All the effort of cleaning the items, taking photos, uploading them to Facebook, fielding inquiries and screening buyers, then having some other white trash losers come to your house to pick the items up, all for five fucking dollars.
I for one am speechless at the revelation that a woman who married Patrick is both retarded and pure trash.

The paint trays really made me laugh. I wonder if she’d throw in the used drop cloths for another nickel. What about PCJ’s cum-soaked hankies?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
A family friend father of mine passed away and his widow had to donate 90% of clothes to goodwill. Nobody's judging her for selling this crap except us.
Yeah man i’m sure Jons family isn’t cringing watching his ex wife move on with another guy and start shoveling his old possessions out the door for the lowest price possible. Why would anyone think thats weird? No, it’s just us I guess.

G

You guys get so worked up over this shit and I don't know why.

The cunt move would be to throw it all out or waste space clogging her house. Putting it on facebook marketplace for cheap sends it to a person who can use it.

Would you rather have Jon's knife set or whatever sit in the garage until Ade dies, or get bought and used by some other Wisconsin knifehead?
You want to rape Jon's kids - we get it.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
man i’m sure Jons family isn’t cringing watching his ex wife move on with another guy and start shoveling his old possessions out the door for the lowest price possible. Why would anyone think thats weird? No, it’s just us I guess.

She probably told Jon's family to take what they want.

I think some of you struggle with the concept of mortality. When you die, your shit gets thrown out or sold. You're not Abraham Lincoln where your earthly possessions are preserved for the museum. The shirt you're wearing right now, plus others like it, get sold to some guy named Carlos from 3 towns over.

That's the cold reality of death. Nobody keeps all your stuff as a shrine to you.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
She probably told Jon's family to take what they want.
You don't know that, hence the "probably."
I think some of you struggle with the concept of mortality. When you die, your shit gets thrown out or sold. You're not Abraham Lincoln where your earthly possessions are preserved for the museum. The shirt you're wearing right now, plus others like it, get sold to some guy named Carlos from 3 towns over.
No one is struggling with this. This users on this thread have made it clear that donating it to Goodwill or giving it away, or letting her kids have some of it, is a much better choice than going to fucking Facebook Marketplace and offloading it for $5. She's trash is the problem, not our 'mortality'.