You are what you sell: more cheap shit from adrienne

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Oh it gets better: she advertises that she has a daughter who just outgrew size 10-12 and anyone interested can swing by.
Screenshot-20230705-131407-Chrome.jpg
Hildy is going to buy that shit so he can sniff it.

Adrienne, just donate the fucking clothes to Goodwill. You're doing this over $10? I'll give you $100 to not sell junk online for a month.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
If I ever died i’d rather my wife just throw this shit out than sell it for next to nothing. How insulting. Jon left his previous marriage with kids to fuck this 4 with didn’t care about him. Nice memory, stupid.
Adrienne was cute when she was with Pat but I'd rather let Stinky suck my dick now, Suester.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
taking this crap to a thrift shop bc you don’t want sad reminders would be understandable but publicly trying to haggle over it is so shameless/pathetic. how badly do you really need that $5 you stupid cunt. have a garage sale & donate the rest. those kids should be fostered out or sex trafficked. they would still have better lives than being raised by this classless slob
WE NEEDED THOSE PAINT TRAYS KAREN THAT WAS ALL WE GOT

Jenna

and her hair smells like red froot loops
You guys get so worked up over this shit and I don't know why.

The cunt move would be to throw it all out or waste space clogging her house. Putting it on facebook marketplace for cheap sends it to a person who can use it.

Would you rather have Jon's knife set or whatever sit in the garage until Ade dies, or get bought and used by some other Wisconsin knifehead?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
You guys get so worked up over this shit and I don't know why.

The cunt move would be to throw it all out or waste space clogging her house. Putting it on facebook marketplace for cheap sends it to a person who can use it.

Would you rather have Jon's knife set or whatever sit in the garage until Ade dies, or get bought and used by some other Wisconsin knifehead?
Given to his kids