• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

Roger Goodell has earned every penny of the millions he's made.

Amazon got rooked on this deal.

Shitty games, Al Michaels is too old to develop instant chemistry with his new partner, the halftime comedy bits are terrible. The only good part of this broadcast is the round table football people and Charissa Thompson.

This is painful to watch.
Thursday night has always been bad, they knew what they were getting into.

Monk

Forum Clout
Ahahahahahahahha, love to see the faggot ass Bears come so close but lose. I hate NFC North teams other than the irrelevant Lions.

Forum Clout
Even with good teams it’s usually bad football. They don’t have time to recover physically or fully game plan.
True, but every so often, even two terrible teams will play a game that's at least entertaining to watch in some small way. These Thursday games, though, are just death marches. They really should abolish TNF (of course it'll never happen) and just add another game to the 4PM Sunday slot, which has been awfully thin this year.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Im starting to think that there is at least a conversation at NFL headquarters about if Thursday night games are worth it, with the poor quality of play and egregious concussions getting press.

Obviously its all about the bottomline, but just burying that game on the Sunday afternoon docket would get rid of the laughingstock that is TNF and I doubt a nickel would roll out the door.

G

Obviously its all about the bottomline, but just burying that game on the Sunday afternoon docket would get rid of the laughingstock that is TNF and I doubt a nickel would roll out the door.
It's all about the money. Unfortunately, TNF isn't going anywhere.

Screenshot_20221014-000422_Chrome.jpg

G

Ravens need to clean house. I hope they trade Lamar for like 5 first round picks in the offseason. No fucking way you give that retard $300M guaranteed. Trade Harbaugh along with him too. Maybe houston will give us 5 first rounders.

G

Ravens need to clean house. I hope they trade Lamar for like 5 first round picks in the offseason. No fucking way you give that retard $300M guaranteed. Trade Harbaugh along with him too. Maybe houston will give us 5 first rounders.
Once you add Houston, that whole 5 1sts scenario becomes very plausible.

G

Brady looks like shit along with the rest of his team. It’s over.
Age always wins out. He's not having a 2015 Manning level of decline, but it's happening. I know he takes great care of himself, but at some point you're still a 45 year old man trying to play in the NFL.