• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He's not even a hateable guy, that's what sucks. Chiefs fans are supreme faggots and I'm tired of listening to them rightfully loff at the Broncos twice a year.
I've been to a couple of KC games and the fans seem like pretty decent people to be perfectly honest witcha. Raiders fans are pretty fawkin brutal though

G

Im still trotting out Wilson and Sutton because I’m phoning it in at this point.
I actually think they’re due for a game with decent numbahs tho
If the Chargers keep JC Jackson on Sutton, you'll probably do just fine.

I've been to a couple of KC games and the fans seem like pretty decent people to be perfectly honest witcha. Raiders fans are pretty fawkin brutal though
I didn't mind them until they finally got a taste of success. Now they're insufferable faggots. It's deserved though, Denver fans were awful during the Manning years.

G

Holy shit. 10 points in the first quarter. Who the fuck is this team?

G

That wasn't roughing. Faggot fucking league. And I'm a Broncos fan (we know)

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Alright boys, Wilson and Sutton gonna connect for a 65 yard bomb

Or just wait til overtime, that works too

Last edited:
G

I hate this fucking team. They actually figure out some good stuff early on offense then go away from all of it for the rest of the game. Seriously what happened to that rookie tight end who the Chargers couldn't cover? I hope Denver's plane home crashes.