WWAWD NFL season?

G

I'll be the one to try this. I'm aware that football is much gayer now, and probably fake. It's a bunch of moolie millionaires running around for retards to cheer at. They're pandering faggots. And I'm a mark for it.

We have a god damn baseball thread, I have to imagine there's some interest in the NFL. Personally, I'm a Broncos fan. I'm looking forward to cornball midget Russell Wilson playing quarterback.

Here's a cool play Aaron Rodgers made.
[MEDIA=youtube]_fjE1B6VcZE[/MEDIA]

I'll probably keep up my tradition of putting it on in the background for the first few weeks, grow tired of Scott Hanson's cutesy shit on RedZone (not to mention the incessant gambling talk that seems to have replaced game analysis) and watch Bears exclusively for a couple months before turning it off all together after a week 13 blow out at the hands of Green Bay in our own stadium.

Repeat a much faster version of this in the playoffs where I tune in all day for Wild Card week but shut off the Super Bowl before half time.

G

I'll probably keep up my tradition of putting it on in the background for the first few weeks, grow tired of Scott Hanson's cutesy shit on RedZone (not to mention the incessant gambling talk that seems to have replaced game analysis) and watch Bears exclusively for a couple months before turning it off all together after a week 13 blow out at the hands of Green Bay in our own stadium.

Repeat a much faster version of this in the playoffs where I tune in all day for Wild Card week but shut off the Super Bowl before half time.
I'm similar. After the first few weeks, I spend my time doing other things while getting score updates. If there's a good one, I'll watch. Postseason, I watch pretty much all of. The only exception is the Broncos. I watch every game, even when they suck cock. Which is frequently.

I'm sorry. Had I known a Bears fan was here, I wouldn't have posted an Aaron Rodgers clip.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
FcYjcnVXoAAO05Z

The Washington Communists are selling team mugs with Washington state on them.

G

The pregame shows have been shit for years but they’ve really reached a whole new level of unwatchable nigger garbage.

And I agree with the gambling talk on all these shows really ruin it. Even though I do a bit of sports betting myself you have to be a complete retard to take betting tips from a TV show that goes out to millions of people. Just give me news and expert analysis of the game. That’s it.

I mentioned this before, I used to be glued to sports radio and never missed a football game. Now I can't stand it. The constant fantasy talk, gambling, women talking heads, black worship overhauling of the rules to not be able to hit certain players all adds up to a shit product. I'll watch maybe 4 complete games all year
I have to mute the sound, it's just intensely annoying with the endless hysteria over every single thing that happens. And the constant official reviews, watching some guy's knee touching the ground over and over again for minutes at a time, it's insufferable.

G

Is it just me or are a shitload of streaming sites not working?
Nah, I'm having some issues too.

yeah i got 1 out of the top 10 channels on nfl bite to work.

Glad I perservered, just saw Baker Mayfield drop a routine snap to end his 1st drive as a Panther. Nice chip on your shoulder, dummy
I don't even dislike Mayfield, but I laugh at his misfortune anyway. Go do another cutesy livin'-at-the-stadium commercial, dork.