WWAWD NFL season?

G

Is it just me or are a shitload of streaming sites not working?
I’ve said this before but I got sick and tired of dealing with that shit every week so I ended up buying a legit nfl gamepass sub from Brazil. It’s like $70 for the whole season and works great with VPN. Well worth it to not have to spend half the game switching channels and dealing with buffering and shit.

G

I saw a couple of his college games in person. His arm is fucking nuts. You could hear the ball smacking recievers in the hands 30 yards downfield.
Saw Aaron Rodgers at Cal and thought the same thing. You could see he was by far the best player on the field.

G

Saw Aaron Rodgers at Cal and thought the same thing. You could see he was by far the best player on the field.
I honestly think Rodgers might have the best arm ever. His delivery makes it seem so effortless, but those hail Marys have some serious zip on them. Speaking purely in terms of ability, I think he's probably the best quarterback ever. It's like Peyton Manning with mobility and a rocket arm.

G

Soldier Field is a fucking joke. Nice lines, stupid.

20220911_135818.jpg

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
OK this motherfucker has dropped a snap for the 4th time and he's in field goal range with a minute left. Browns are handing this shit to him

THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME!!! FOURTH!!

edit - stream is looping the field goal just to motherfuck me....sssssscumbag

edit2 - NP that kicker we drafted in the 4th just bailed us out
:brothaman_sm:

Last edited:
G

OK this motherfucker has dropped a snap for the 4th time and he's in field goal range with a minute left. Browns are handing this shit to him

THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME!!! FOURTH!!

edit - stream is looping the field goal just to motherfuck me....sssssscumbag

edit2 - NP that kicker we drafted in the 4th just bailed us out
:brothaman_sm:
That thing probably would have been good from 70. Jesus.