• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

Nope, no bets this week. That roughing the passer penalty just pissed me off as a fan of the sport.
That shit was fucking ridiculous. Absolute embarrassment. That ref got demoted from a playoff spot in the past for his fuckups, yet here he still is.

G

NFL refs have a strong union so it’s really hard to get rid of them. Everyone remembers how shitty it was when they went on strike.
Yeah, true. Plus I don't think the NFL wants the optics of firing a black ref.

Baron1of1

Forum Clout
love the royals cause of how they took care of Greinke. But holy shit chiefs fans are fat,
Faggy, and gay. Get a job besides Walmart, nobodies.

G

This might be the worst one I’ve ever seen

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1579651078379171840?s=20&t=QMxiqksEnLWTe2qvsKGcgw[/URL]

G

Hahaha Josh McDaniels rules. That incompetent fuck just couldn't help himself. Right when the Broncos were the laughingstock of the west, McDaniels saves the day.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Gonna be a rough one tonight. I may have to throw $20 down on something to give me a reason to watch it and drink since the baseball game is postponed.
Yeah, another barn burner. I think the Bears are wearing that new orange helmet. That is about all that interests me about it. Might be bouncing back and fourth to the MLB if the yankee game ever starts.