• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
LA is an embarrassment. SuperBowl champs and they can’t even outdraw the opponent in their own stadium. And then they added a second team to that shithole for.. reasons?

Faggots
Buffalo outdrew them on their home opener. California in general is just a bad sports market. What do you call a Lakers fan during a bad season?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I love that there's some other football fags here too. It's the only time I watch Network TV and by god are the commericals getting bad. You won't believe it but I actually saw 1 white person in one. I almost shit.

G

I love that there's some other football fags here too. It's the only time I watch Network TV and by god are the commericals getting bad. You won't believe it but I actually saw 1 white person in one. I almost shit.
There are plenty of white people in commercials, they’re always the retards and/or sitting in the passenger seat while their ethnic wife drives.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Personal fouls on sacks shouldnt exist. Also if a qb wants to run around like a pansy for 20 yards then they should be abled to get blasted like any other rb, no protections. Boo

G

Personal fouls on sacks shouldnt exist. Also if a qb wants to run around like a pansy for 20 yards then they should be abled to get blasted like any other rb, no protections. Boo
I pretty much agree other than when they put their head down and just launch themselves at the guy to tackle them. Same goes for offensive players though, if you lead with your head then all bets are off.