• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD NFL season?

G

I picked up Bears D for my fantasy team tonight. Need some patented Wentz bonehead picks

Forum Clout
Roger Goodell has earned every penny of the millions he's made.

Amazon got rooked on this deal.

Shitty games, Al Michaels is too old to develop instant chemistry with his new partner, the halftime comedy bits are terrible. The only good part of this broadcast is the round table football people and Charissa Thompson.

This is painful to watch.

G

These past two Amazon games have been laughably bad. I love the NFL but this product is trash.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
Roger Goodell has earned every penny of the millions he's made.

Amazon got rooked on this deal.

Shitty games, Al Michaels is too old to develop instant chemistry with his new partner, the halftime comedy bits are terrible. The only good part of this broadcast is the round table football people and Charissa Thompson.

This is painful to watch.
Al Michaels is the best part. Only because he is such a familiar voice. I will say their overall broadcast/ production is good enough that it doesnt feel like a first year clunky broadcast that takes away from the actual game.