WWAW with Punk Music?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I go deep with The Replacements. Own all of their albums including the early EP's on vinyl.

Early stuff was very much punk.

Also funny how when they had that reunion tour they played Echostage in DC of all places.

They're so fucking good, would've loved to have seen one of their shitshow performances in real time

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
the crowd are a bunch of people i their twenties to early thirites who you can tell are just low lifes who it's obvious don't have normal jobs they have to get up and go to in the morning getting hammered. It's actually pretty fucking sad.
e7a40a0c47ac40c9df11f404f1dd2e7d.gif

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
These guys were pretty good until their van wiped out and annihilated the band

a lot of those pacific northwest groups from the early 2000s were brilliant. These guys, the Diskords, the Epoxies, the Spits. The Diskords were notable because they were a bunch of ugly highschoolers that had a really good band

Last edited:

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
My favorite music. Along with old reggae.
Ramones, Clash, Pistols, Stiff little fingers, misfits, undertones, old Green day, old rancid. Most American stuff is shit to me. And The Clash are the greatest live rock n roll band of all time

G

My favorite music. Along with old reggae.
Ramones, Clash, Pistols, Stiff little fingers, misfits, undertones, old Green day, old rancid. Most American stuff is shit to me. And The Clash are the greatest live rock n roll band of all time

[MEDIA=youtube]xSQbFaSD9MQ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]LBbxRtnHp-A[/MEDIA]