WWAW with Punk Music?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Eh, if I wanna hang around a bunch of smelly Municipal Waste boys and girls with pussy slime, I'll be there
Last time i went there for a show, first thing I saw was some girl on the floor puking her guts out and then being thrown up against a wall by security.

Good stuff.

But really I can't stand the way that fucking room is laid out. It's like a worse version of Blackcat in DC without the pretentious attitude.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Last time i went there for a show, first thing I saw was some girl on the floor puking her guts out and then being thrown up against a wall by security.

Good stuff.

But really I can't stand the way that fucking room is laid out. It's like a worse version of Blackcat in DC without the pretentious attitude.
Shockoe Bottom hasn't been good since the Confederates accidentally set it on fire

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

Good stuff.

Aw, I like the layout of the Black Cat, both old and newer locations.

Well, you had your early American punk rock, like the NY Dolls, Ramones, Dead Boys, Devo, and you had the British punk rock, with the Pistols, the Clash, Buzzcocks and etc. Then later you had American hardcore punk, which had multiple regional scenes, like L.A., Boston, NY, NJ, DC. I enjoyed the NJ scene, where the bands and fans took themselves less seriously than the NY/Boston/DC scenes did. By the mid-to-late 1980s the "second wave" of American hardcore came along, with the jocks and straight edge weirdos, who formed "crews" and really ratcheted up the violence, which pretty much ruined the whole thing. Going to shows and acting like a total retard was a lot of fun, but no normal people wanted to go to a show and get the living shit kicked out of them over nothing.

Cuphead

Richmond does suck. I remember seeing Camera Obscura at the National and it was the most wooden shit in the world.
It's a shit city. The only redeeming factor is they do get some decent concerts going on, but like I said all the venues suck.

The city is all either ghetto trash and junkies or VCU students who think living in a shithole city where they can cry and vandalize statues makes them hip.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It's a shit city. The only redeeming factor is they do get some decent concerts going on, but like I said all the venues suck.

The city is all either ghetto trash and junkies or VCU students who think living in a shithole city where they can cry and vandalize statues makes them hip.
VCU grad here, unfortunately. I lived in Richmond for 12 years. I played in punk bands the whole time but I always had such a dismissive view of all the fag shit that eventually took over there

Cuphead

the thing about downtown Richmond is that its mostly uninhabited after dark, even by the east end negros
Even the so-called "nice" parts of Richmond you don't want to be in after dark. Was at a bar years ago and there was a drive by across the street.

Only place worse than Richmond is Baltimore.

Cuphead

VCU grad here, unfortunately. I lived in Richmond for 12 years. I played in punk bands the whole time but I always had such a dismissive view of all the fag shit that eventually took over there
I actually considered going to VCU as my first choice while in high school. Glad I didn't make that mistake, although I'm sure there was plenty of slutty art hoe pussy I missed out on.