WWAW with Punk Music?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
It's a shame that after Jello left they just couldn't let the band die. Saw them a couple years ago at 9:30 Club and they're fucking terrible now. Ron Greer sucks at singing and kept trying to make cringy jokes between every song.
Before I ever listened to them my cousin bought me a "too drunk to fuck shirt" as a joke, I wore when I slept at night, once that wore out bought another, had like five of them, last one I bought was on ebay, when it came it had this couple of pages rambling mini manifesto on about how the band fucked him etc.. ends up Jello was the seller, he sent me newsletters for months after

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Before I ever listened to them my cousin bought me a "too drunk to fuck shirt" as a joke, I wore when I slept at night, once that wore out bought another, had like five of them, last one I bought was on ebay, when it came it had this couple of pages rambling mini manifesto on about how the band fucked him etc.. ends up Jello was the seller, he sent me newsletters for months after
He does a cringy series on YouTube now where he rants about politics.

He also looks more like an old dyke than Nana does.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
GIMME A FUCKIN BREAK

ONE MINUTE LEFT

ONE MINUTE FUCKIN LEFT

YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME FUCKIN ONE MINUTE?

5c7f8024f42367050800d0fc7266bfa4--billie-joe-armstrong-billy-joel.jpg

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
WWAW the new breed of punk where solos and decent production values are cool?

Fawkin’ love PUP, big fat hooks, self-destructive self-loathing lyrics. Here’s a song that really slaps from the new album,

And a band that worked best when the singer was on his way to an early grave with his meth and heroin addiction, FIDLAR: