WWAW with boomers destroying society and sticking everyone else with the bill?

G

Next to you I'm Atlas lol. I can't survive on acai and guarana I'm not a Cardigan wearing waif, I'm built like an Outland trophy winner when white guys used to win it. You're built like Paul Wiemer. I'd worry less about what I eat and more of what you do when you have the shoulder width of a Bombay phone scammer.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

103E3EAC-C3B6-4F18-9408-378D3587ABD9.gif

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Next to you I'm Atlas lol. I can't survive on acai and guarana I'm not a Cardigan wearing waif, I'm built like an Outland trophy winner when white guys used to win it. You're built like Paul Wiemer. I'd worry less about what I eat and more of what you do when you have the shoulder width of a Bombay phone scammer.
Is Boomia posting still in vogue? If so, we can have some fun with this one.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Is Boomia posting still in vogue? If so, we can have some fun with this one.
You're blaming boomers of which I'm not of draining the money they had taken from them, supposedly for them? The government used that 15% or so on the general fund rather than invest it. The state robbed it not old boomers, mine will be gone before I get there, hundreds of thousands just gone that if invested in equities would be millions. The boomers did not do this. When were housing prices ever less than 4 times the median wage in the USA? Get a grip, admittedly at the current 7 times it's crazy , but it never was 2 times. Shit not only that it never approached 50's level highs until like 2004. Calm down. More retarded nonsense. We were at about 50% more PPP in constant dollars in 2019 than 30 years earlier, though the last 2 years will lower that some. We're richer than ever on an individual basis, but you know when 6 buck a piece dragon fruits need to eaten over apples because some faggot told you the are good for your glycemic numbers you go broke fast. I'm subjectively wealthy and I still check the 50% off stuff, buy Russell T shirts not Under(over priced) Armour crap and get cheaper hotels when traveling with the kids. I'm not a boomer, but I'm also not an entitled whiny 35 year old that can't understand monetary theories. You filed taxes at 12 lol? How many years and what have you earned? Have you regularly maxxed out? Just curious. Again, what can she get if she made nothing? SSDI is good for pensioned firemen and cops who maxxed out yearly and get a 40k SSDI topper otherwise it doesn't function to live on. If you have a spouse still working and you take the SSDI on top of a 60K pension, you're brining in a 100k not working, why the fuck not. It isn't like they're going too thank you for waiting until it's dry. 1970, not a boomer, your retarded generation fucked it all up with cheap money and 10% other people's work with the gig shit. Uber, AirBnB, grub Hub, all to serve lazy fucks to stupid to hail a cab, too entitled for a Best Western, and too lazy to cook. Haha, exactly, crypto is a honey pot built on a promise by an anonymous guy. It could be real, but even if it is, it survives on speculation, you can't take delivery of your bitcoin and use it for food or fuel. So since you seem to have all the blame assigned already, explain to me how a finite currency supply addresses real growth with out deflation? Then if that becomes the norm, how does a commodity backed money encourage capital inflow without the aid of deflationary pressures on the currency? Why risk an investment if the money itself grows scarcer and more valuable while it halves prices to address half the money supply held in a wealth hedge. I'm curious to how this would work if it isn't a honey pot. Oh bitcoin is gold now, because that was bad storing value? WTF are you even talking about, you're clearly in over your head. So bitcoin is not going to replace currency or back it? How do we address not just money and money supply but currency with a commodity that is finite requiring fractionalization to address real growth? The entire reason for the Nixon shock was to prevent gold from becoming what bitcoin is trying to be. Money supply needs to have some link to a greater economy's market value and potential. Bitcoin is touted as a worldwide currency/money by the same people that would hate one world government. It's as bad as that, but you're being lead to believe it isn't, because it appeals to your internal flaw of believing that being first is all that matters to be rich. You want expansion of value from something that has no value because you aren't marketable to create wealth from your labor. I'm on the payroll. Again, NJ in Ontario, how does that not get noticed. Unvaxxed, ignores covid rules and lockdowns, my whole story glows like a neon sign. it's big money, Chicken too, there are a ton of things that you can smuggle worth a lot with minimal risk. Next to you I'm Atlas lol. I can't survive on acai and guarana I'm not a Cardigan wearing waif, I'm built like an Outland trophy winner when white guys used to win it. You're built like Paul Wiemer. I'd worry less about what I eat and more of what you do when you have the shoulder width of a Bombay phone scammer.
Your large Dutch Adam's Apple makes you hard to look at.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
You're blaming boomers of which I'm not of draining the money they had taken from them, supposedly for them? The government used that 15% or so on the general fund rather than invest it. The state robbed it not old boomers, mine will be gone before I get there, hundreds of thousands just gone that if invested in equities would be millions. The boomers did not do this. When were housing prices ever less than 4 times the median wage in the USA? Get a grip, admittedly at the current 7 times it's crazy , but it never was 2 times. Shit not only that it never approached 50's level highs until like 2004. Calm down. More retarded nonsense. We were at about 50% more PPP in constant dollars in 2019 than 30 years earlier, though the last 2 years will lower that some. We're richer than ever on an individual basis, but you know when 6 buck a piece dragon fruits need to eaten over apples because some faggot told you the are good for your glycemic numbers you go broke fast. I'm subjectively wealthy and I still check the 50% off stuff, buy Russell T shirts not Under(over priced) Armour crap and get cheaper hotels when traveling with the kids. I'm not a boomer, but I'm also not an entitled whiny 35 year old that can't understand monetary theories. You filed taxes at 12 lol? How many years and what have you earned? Have you regularly maxxed out? Just curious. Again, what can she get if she made nothing? SSDI is good for pensioned firemen and cops who maxxed out yearly and get a 40k SSDI topper otherwise it doesn't function to live on. If you have a spouse still working and you take the SSDI on top of a 60K pension, you're brining in a 100k not working, why the fuck not. It isn't like they're going too thank you for waiting until it's dry. 1970, not a boomer, your retarded generation fucked it all up with cheap money and 10% other people's work with the gig shit. Uber, AirBnB, grub Hub, all to serve lazy fucks to stupid to hail a cab, too entitled for a Best Western, and too lazy to cook. Haha, exactly, crypto is a honey pot built on a promise by an anonymous guy. It could be real, but even if it is, it survives on speculation, you can't take delivery of your bitcoin and use it for food or fuel. So since you seem to have all the blame assigned already, explain to me how a finite currency supply addresses real growth with out deflation? Then if that becomes the norm, how does a commodity backed money encourage capital inflow without the aid of deflationary pressures on the currency? Why risk an investment if the money itself grows scarcer and more valuable while it halves prices to address half the money supply held in a wealth hedge. I'm curious to how this would work if it isn't a honey pot. Oh bitcoin is gold now, because that was bad storing value? WTF are you even talking about, you're clearly in over your head. So bitcoin is not going to replace currency or back it? How do we address not just money and money supply but currency with a commodity that is finite requiring fractionalization to address real growth? The entire reason for the Nixon shock was to prevent gold from becoming what bitcoin is trying to be. Money supply needs to have some link to a greater economy's market value and potential. Bitcoin is touted as a worldwide currency/money by the same people that would hate one world government. It's as bad as that, but you're being lead to believe it isn't, because it appeals to your internal flaw of believing that being first is all that matters to be rich. You want expansion of value from something that has no value because you aren't marketable to create wealth from your labor. I'm on the payroll. Again, NJ in Ontario, how does that not get noticed. Unvaxxed, ignores covid rules and lockdowns, my whole story glows like a neon sign. it's big money, Chicken too, there are a ton of things that you can smuggle worth a lot with minimal risk. Next to you I'm Atlas lol. I can't survive on acai and guarana I'm not a Cardigan wearing waif, I'm built like an Outland trophy winner when white guys used to win it. You're built like Paul Wiemer. I'd worry less about what I eat and more of what you do when you have the shoulder width of a Bombay phone scammer.
Your large Dutch Adam's Apple makes you hard to look at.
6im0ez.jpg

G

16, don't know shit about crypto but why not just sell and buy back in once it hits bottom? Wasn't bitcoin supposed to be a hedge against inflation?
No child ,it is designed to be bid up and down by whiny Millennials who sit at desks and drink overpriced Starbucks and expect to get rich because they bought a commodity that has no utilitarian value. But somehow they whine that union workers who made good money doing back breaking labor shouldn't get rich because they didn't go to a woke college and get indoctrinated into the belief that we're all owed free money.

G

because I can’t see into the future and know when to buy and sell, if I could I’d play the lotto
You're an unlovable, weak looking, whiny pussy, you should kill yourself, but you likely won't. In that case get a grip man. The whole reason you bought the shitcoin was to make money from no effort. You claim you have enough and lament others having it too easy so you were a mark for a get rich quick scheme. You want to learn how to run a scam as a customs broker? How about counterfeit sneakers that come into Vancouver that you can sell in the USA? Weed smuggling in the Mohawk areas? Beverage distributorships that you can run up huge credit on? I can help you, send me a PM lol. Try stopping feeling sorry for yourself first.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You're an unlovable, weak looking, whiny pussy, you should kill yourself, but you likely won't. In that case get a grip man. The whole reason you bought the shitcoin was to make money from no effort. You claim you have enough and lament others having it too easy so you were a mark for a get rich quick scheme. You want to learn how to run a scam as a customs broker? How about counterfeit sneakers that come into Vancouver that you can sell in the USA? Weed smuggling in the Mohawk areas? Beverage distributorships that you can run up huge credit on? I can help you, send me a PM lol. Try stopping feeling sorry for yourself first.

i have no idea what you’re talking about lol