WWAW with boomers destroying society and sticking everyone else with the bill?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
The worst kind of boomers to me are the ones that didn’t make it. My mom is in her 70s and has nothing to show for it besides social security and a mediocre factory job pension.

She doesn’t own a house, lost that around 2005 along with another because my parents refinanced every couple years and had adjustable rate mortgages. Has zero dollars in her savings and my “inheritance” is going to be whatever is left after the funeral from a $50,000 policy.

That is all she has left after thirty years of nearly full proof prosperity. And the worst part is, she has a faggot for a son.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The worst kind of boomers to me are the ones that didn’t make it. My mom is in her 70s and has nothing to show for it besides social security and a mediocre factory job pension.

She doesn’t own a house, lost that around 2005 along with another because my parents refinanced every couple years and had adjustable rate mortgages. Has zero dollars in her savings and my “inheritance” is going to be whatever is left after the funeral from a $50,000 policy.

That is all she has left after thirty years of nearly full proof prosperity. And the worst part is, she has a faggot for a son.

Yeah, they had a route to middle class prosperity that was fool proof paint by numbers. It’s a route which doesn’t exist now and never will ever again, and they can’t ever admit that for some reason, I don’t know why - it’s a fragile ego thing or something.

Your mom still came out better than a lot of them, they thought the good times would never end and wracked up ridiculous credit card debt on cruises and Harley bikes.

Another common thing about them is they’ll waste most of their money on care clinging on to life because they can’t handle their own mortality and their children hate them so much they won’t take care of them for free. I helped my grandparents as much as I possibly could, my parents are getting jack shit from me at the end.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Yeah, they had a route to middle class prosperity that was fool proof paint by numbers. It’s a route which doesn’t exist now and never will ever again, and they can’t ever admit that for some reason, I don’t know why - it’s a fragile ego thing or something.

Your mom still came out better than a lot of them, they thought the good times would never end and wracked up ridiculous credit card debt on cruises and Harley bikes.

Another common thing about them is they’ll waste most of their money on care clinging on to life because they can’t handle their own mortality and their children hate them so much they won’t take care of them for free. I helped my grandparents as much as I possibly could, my parents are getting jack shit from me at the end.
It’s a great jew trick. Bleed the boomers for everything they have at the end, even home equity. $5000 a month care at some nursing home where niggers beat and rape them.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
It’s a great jew trick. Bleed the boomers for everything they have at the end, even home equity. $5000 a month care at some nursing home where niggers beat and rape them.

For real tho, 2000 bucks a week for prison food.
dd2.jpg

It’s a great jew trick. Bleed the boomers for everything they have at the end, even home equity. $5000 a month care at some nursing home where niggers beat and rape them
Oh yeah, the Jews totally control the "nursing home" racket, and the doctors and hospital social workers dance to their tune on command. When my mother fell ill, they were circling her like vultures, constantly asking me what her house was worth, what her assets were and etc., before they even diagnosed her. They didn't even try to hide it.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Oh yeah, the Jews totally control the "nursing home" racket, and the doctors and hospital social workers dance to their tune on command. When my mother fell ill, they were circling her like vultures, constantly asking me what her house was worth, what her assets were and etc., before they even diagnosed her. They didn't even try to hide it.

If you love your parents and care about this happening to them, the trick is to put all of their shit in your name and keep it hidden from them. They’ll take the lot otherwise.

Or ideally, if you love them and you have money - hire personal carers to look after them at their own home (or yours)

G

If you love your parents and care about this happening to them, the trick is to put all of their shit in your name and keep it hidden from them. They’ll take the lot otherwise.

Or ideally, if you love them and you have money - hire personal carers to look after them at their own home (or yours)

[MEDIA=youtube]hErQ0dwam6M[/MEDIA]

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
I’m saying they’ve destroyed the country irreversibly. It’s not just the impending financial doom. It’s food supplies, it’s arable farm land. It’s arming terrorists, it’s none stop war. It’s so many things.

In reality international bodies such as ICPP have not been overestimating the risks of climate change for New World Order-reasons. Rather scientists have been systematically underselling the situation trying to convince governments something can still be done. Vast portions of the tropics are becoming uninhabitable. Ecosystems will collapse. Food shortages, mass migration and inevitable conflict.

The US is simultaneously uniquely powerful and dysfunctional. Neoliberalism (1980->) was always going to be incompatible with democracy. Democracy means coming together to govern ourselves. It requires restraint and sacrifice. The invisible hand is a fatal lie.

Political bribery and corruption have been made legal. Voting rights have been gutted. Higher education and science are under attack. Working class is sucked dry and divided. The population is paranoid and confused and our culture can't generate new ideas anymore: the highest grossing films of the last decade are all old franchises, sequels or children's animations. Every single one of them.

Oligarchic demagogues will rise.

As the crises mount we are losing our ability to meaningfully steer our destiny. Then, AI and biotechnology will finally do us in. The traumatized population will probably welcome it.

Meanwhile lets focus on evil libs teaching kids history.

Even putting economic shit aside, there is a frighteningly real and growing sentiment that just because the founding fathers owned slaves, that the entire concept of America is racist and the whole thing needs to be torn down. Youth are being indoctrinated to believe this. What exactly they want to replace it with is probably retarded.
And arm ourselves against the enemy.

vMkMA7p.png

G

Just shut the fuck up you full of shit uninformed faggot. You're good damned imbecile paying for a condo with extra carrying costs, you said 3 or 4 things that completely didn't match reality today. You admitted you were 25 and in school, are you a lawyer or a doctor? No.

Now you think you can just magically take control of your parents money, you can't you fucktard. You literally want free shit. I went out at 18 got a good job, used a second route open to everybody in the USA for extra money and education in exchange for a little of your time. Used my companies money too to get my degree. Bought 2 income properties while I still lived with my mother and my grandfather, I paid them to live there, cheaper than rent and used that money to buy my own stuff.

What do you need? Where does it end? I bet you use self-checkout and I bet you have indulgences you don't need that can be better spent. You're probably one giant contradiction. Just man the fuck up before you blink and you're fifty and killing people from your failure to launch life.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
In reality international bodies such as ICPP have not been overestimating the risks of climate change for New World Order-reasons. Rather scientists have been systematically underselling the situation trying to convince governments something can still be done. Vast portions of the tropics are becoming uninhabitable. Ecosystems will collapse. Food shortages, mass migration and inevitable conflict.

The US is simultaneously uniquely powerful and dysfunctional. Neoliberalism (1980->) was always going to be incompatible with democracy. Democracy means coming together to govern ourselves. It requires restraint and sacrifice. The invisible hand is a fatal lie.

Political bribery and corruption have been made legal. Voting rights have been gutted. Higher education and science are under attack. Working class is sucked dry and divided. The population is paranoid and confused and our culture can't generate new ideas anymore: the highest grossing films of the last decade are all old franchises, sequels or children's animations. Every single one of them.

As the crises mount we are losing our ability to meaningfully steer our destiny. Then, AI and biotechnology will finally do us in. The traumatized population will probably welcome it.

vMkMA7p.png

Straight facts. I made a conscious decision to limit my exposure to going down the rabbit hole, of getting to the bottom of things properly - it makes you mentally unwell. It needs to be rationed, like people who have to limit their time working around hazardous radiation. My hazmat suit between going deep is surface level metaphors and humorous cynical doom posting.

If you know these things, you’ll often have the sensation you’re always walking around with a giant looney tunes anvil above your head that’s going to drop any second.

We’re fucked, it’s hard to process how fucked we are when most people are ignorant brainwashed retards who think a cat in a hat being cancelled is worth caring about, or other such trivial distractions.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Just shut the fuck up you full of shit uninformed faggot. You're good damned imbecile paying for a condo with extra carrying costs, you said 3 or 4 things that completely didn't match reality today. You admitted you were 25 and in school, are you a lawyer or a doctor? No.

Now you think you can just magically take control of your parents money, you can't you fucktard. You literally want free shit. I went out at 18 got a good job, used a second route open to everybody in the USA for extra money and education in exchange for a little of your time. Used my companies money too to get my degree. Bought 2 income properties while I still lived with my mother and my grandfather, I paid them to live there, cheaper than rent and used that money to buy my own stuff.

What do you need? Where does it end? I bet you use self-checkout and I bet you have indulgences you don't need that can be better spent. You're probably one giant contradiction. Just man the fuck up before you blink and you're fifty and killing people from your failure to launch life.

Please refer to one of my first posts in this thread about the angry kool aid man boomers charging in unwanted.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Thank you baby Jesus for these beautiful Boomia posts 😇🙏🏻

Just shut the fuck 🆙 ⭕ 🌕 🏢 shit uninformed faggot . ⭕ ' 🆓 🙅🏻 damned imbecile 🆖 ⭕ 🅰 🔛 🌞 extra carrying costs , ⭕ 🆔 3 🌽 4 🆖 that completely 🆔 ' 🍵 match reality today . ⭕ admitted ⭕ were 25 🅰 🎦 🎒 , 🅰 ⭕ 🅰 lawyer 🌽 🅰 doctor ? 🎶 .

Now ⭕ 🤔 ⭕ 🅰 just 🔍 take 🎛 🏢 your parents 💰 , ⭕ 🅰 ' 🍵 ⭕ fucktard . ⭕ literally 🐜 🆓 shit . 🆔 went 😮 🅰 18 ⭕ 🅰 🙅🏻 🅱 , 😒 🅰 🔛 route 👐 🍅 everybody 🎦 the 🅰 ⭕ extra 💰 🅰 🐱 🎦 💱 ⭕ 🅰 little 🏢 your ⏲ . 😒 Ⓜ companies 💰 🛠 🍅 get Ⓜ degree . Bought 🅾 income properties while 🆔 still lived 🌞 Ⓜ mother 🅰 Ⓜ grandfather , 🆔 🆔 them 🍅 live there , cheaper than rent 🅰 😒 that 💰 🍅 🅱 Ⓜ 👇 stuff .

What 🌭 ⭕ need ? Where does 🎸 📆 ? 🆔 🅱 ⭕ 🏠 🤳🏻 - checkout 🅰 🆔 🅱 ⭕ 🍧 indulgences ⭕ 🔛 ' 🍵 need that 🅰 🅱 better spent . ⭕ ' 🆓 probably 🌀 🐜 contradiction . Just 🅰 the fuck 🆙 before ⭕ 🔗 🅰 ⭕ ' 🆓 fifty 🅰 killing people from your failure 🍅 launch life .

G

Political bribery and corruption have been made legal. Voting rights have been gutted. Higher education and science are under attack. Working class is sucked dry and divided. The population is paranoid and confused and our culture can't generate new ideas anymore: the highest grossing films of the last decade are all old franchises, sequels or children's animations. [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010s_in_film']Every single one of them.[/URL]

vMkMA7p.png
Yea climate change is real. Meanwhile literally thousands of mid-ocean buoys have increased "global" temperature monitoring to levels never before seen. We have data points in the heat sinks of the sea that have added data skewed towards warmth that say our "globe" is hotter. The earth is in an ice age, we are an interglacial period, for the vast majority of the planet's life we had no glaciers anywhere and life thrived.

The simplest observation are the absolute minimum and maximum temps in places remaining constant. Where I live we get 30 below days every year, that's the same as always, we get the same 200 inches of snow, starting in late October until late April, this has been like this for a 150 years. Yes the past 2 decades have shown a warmer daily average by me of about 2 degrees Fahrenheit, but the 30's it was 4 degrees, meanwhile the 70's it was 1.5 colder. It's a natural cycle. The only thing destroying earth is 3.5 billion 3rd world savages deforesting it. That's it.

G

Just shut the fuck 🆙 ⭕ 🌕 🏢 shit uninformed faggot . ⭕ ' 🆓 🙅🏻 damned imbecile 🆖 ⭕ 🅰 🔛 🌞 extra carrying costs , ⭕ 🆔 3 🌽 4 🆖 that completely 🆔 ' 🍵 match reality today . ⭕ admitted ⭕ were 25 🅰 🎦 🎒 , 🅰 ⭕ 🅰 lawyer 🌽 🅰 doctor ? 🎶 .

Now ⭕ 🤔 ⭕ 🅰 just 🔍 take 🎛 🏢 your parents 💰 , ⭕ 🅰 ' 🍵 ⭕ fucktard . ⭕ literally 🐜 🆓 shit . 🆔 went 😮 🅰 18 ⭕ 🅰 🙅🏻 🅱 , 😒 🅰 🔛 route 👐 🍅 everybody 🎦 the 🅰 ⭕ extra 💰 🅰 🐱 🎦 💱 ⭕ 🅰 little 🏢 your ⏲ . 😒 Ⓜ companies 💰 🛠 🍅 get Ⓜ degree . Bought 🅾 income properties while 🆔 still lived 🌞 Ⓜ mother 🅰 Ⓜ grandfather , 🆔 🆔 them 🍅 live there , cheaper than rent 🅰 😒 that 💰 🍅 🅱 Ⓜ 👇 stuff .

What 🌭 ⭕ need ? Where does 🎸 📆 ? 🆔 🅱 ⭕ 🏠 🤳🏻 - checkout 🅰 🆔 🅱 ⭕ 🍧 indulgences ⭕ 🔛 ' 🍵 need that 🅰 🅱 better spent . ⭕ ' 🆓 probably 🌀 🐜 contradiction . Just 🅰 the fuck 🆙 before ⭕ 🔗 🅰 ⭕ ' 🆓 fifty 🅰 killing people from your failure 🍅 launch life .

This truly is modern day art. It should be framed and hung in a museum.