WWAW with boomers destroying society and sticking everyone else with the bill?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
This truly is modern day art. It should be framed and hung in a museum.
imgonline-com-ua-frame34pSzZgGZNBP.jpg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

🅰 Yea 🅰 climate 🅰 change 🇮🇸 is 🅰 real . 🅰 Meanwhile 🅰 literally 🅰 thousands 🌾 of 🆔 mid 📧 - 🅰 ocean 🅱 buoys 🅰 have 🅰 increased " 🅰 global " 🐀 temperature 🆖 monitoring 🇦 to ✌ levels ✌ never 🅱 before seen . 🌻 We 🅰 have 🅰 data ⭕ points 🅿 in 🌡 the 🅰 heat sinks 🌾 of 🌡 the 🅰 sea 🅰 that 🅰 have 🅰 added 🅰 data skewed 🅰 towards 🅰 warmth 🅰 that 🅰 say 🍀 our " 🅱 globe " 🇮🇸 is ⭕ hotter . 🌡 The 🅰 earth 🇮🇸 is 🅿 in 🅰 an 🌾 ice 🅰 age , 🌻 we 🅰 are 🅰 an interglacial ⭕ period , 🍴 for 🌡 the 🅰 vast 🅰 majority 🌾 of 🌡 the 🅰 planet ' 🆘 s life 🌻 we 🅰 had 🇳🇴 no 🅰 glaciers 🅰 anywhere 🅰 and life ✌ thrived .

The 👿 simplest 🔛 observation 🅰 are 🌡 the 🅰 absolute Ⓜ minimum 🅰 and 🅰 maximum Ⓜ temps 🅿 in 🅰 places 🅰 remaining 🅰 constant . Where 🅿 I ✌ live 🌻 we get 🈯 30 🅱 below 🅰 days ✌ every 🅰 year , 🅰 that ' 🆘 s 🌡 the 🅰 same 🅰 as 🅰 always , 🌻 we get 🌡 the 🅰 same 200 inches 🌾 of 🌨 snow , 🅰 starting 🅿 in 🅰 late 🅱 October until 🅰 late 🅰 April , this 🅰 has 🅱 been like this 🍴 for 🀄 a 150 🅰 years . 👀 Yes 🌡 the 🅰 past 🅾 2 🅰 decades 🅰 have ⭕ shown 🀄 a 🅰 warmer 🅰 daily 🅰 average 🅱 by 🇲🇪 me 🌾 of 🅰 about 🅾 2 degrees 🅰 Fahrenheit , 🅱 but 🌡 the 🈯 30 ' 🆘 s 🇮🇹 it 🅰 was 🈴 4 degrees , 🅰 meanwhile 🌡 the 🈶 70 ' 🆘 s 🇮🇹 it 🅰 was 🈚 1 . 🈴 5 ⭕ colder . 🇮🇹 It ' 🆘 s 🀄 a 🅰 natural 🆑 cycle . 🌡 The 🔛 only 🆖 thing 🆖 destroying 🅰 earth 🇮🇸 is 🈯 3 . 🈴 5 🅱 billion 3rd ⭕ world 🅰 savages 🆖 deforesting 🇮🇹 it . 🅰 That ' 🆘 s 🇮🇹 it .

If you love your parents and care about this happening to them, the trick is to put all of their shit in your name and keep it hidden from them. They’ll take the lot otherwise.
We kid around here a lot, but in all seriousness: if your parents are getting older but are still relatively healthy and with it, you need to make sure you get power of attorney and you need to get all significant assets out of their name and into yours, as soon as possible. In this state they go back five years, and they are dead serious about that. So if, for example, your mother dies and your dad goes oobatz four years later, you will basically have three options. One, you can enroll him in Medicaid, send him to a home and say goodbye to literally every single asset he has. Two, you can pay for private care, which will be ungodly expensive. Or three, you or a sibling or whoever take care of him yourself.

I went into this situation woefully ignorant re: how it all works, and I was floored by the ravenous, blood-sucking parasitic greed. They will come at you hard, at your lowest moments, trying to convince you to hand over those assets and throw Mom or Dad into whatever home the hospital is affiliated with. They were totally shameless about it too. If you're the child of an aging parent (or an aging parent yourself) you need to look into your state's policies right now, then take immediate action regarding all significant assets. The house, vacation properties, cars, boats, jewelry, dad's baseball cards, the bank accounts, investments, you need to plan way ahead for all that shit. Don't wait, because if you live in certain states and the worst scenario comes to pass, those fuckers will loot your mom or dad for every last cent.

The population is paranoid and confused and our culture can't generate new ideas anymore: the highest grossing films of the last decade are all old franchises, sequels or children's animations. Every single one of them.

Its not that our culture cant generate new ideas. We have more creative people than any country in the world. Its that great movies simply arent allowed to be made anymore because they will be torn to shreds by the mob for not being in lockstep with the groupthink. Take pretty much every great classic movie and you couldnt make it today. Red tape, regulations, and political correctness makes it impossible for anything to get done. And not just in movies but every aspect of life

Last edited:
Its not that our culture cant generate new ideas. We have more creative people than any country in the world. Its that great movies simply arent allowed to be made anymore because they will be torn to shreds by the mob for not being in lockstep with the groupthink. Take pretty much every great classic movie and you couldnt make it today. Red tape, regulations, and political correctness makes it impossible for anything to get done.
True. Like with "Twin Peaks-The Return". David Lynch returns with eighteen hours of new content, and these fuckheads were playing "count the nogs", then complaining there weren't enough of them. Totally ignoring the work, and instead making sure it adhered to some retarded standard. And if it doesn't, it gets entirely dismissed.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Its not that our culture cant generate new ideas. We have more creative people than any country in the world. Its that great movies simply arent allowed to be made anymore because they will be torn to shreds by the mob for not being in lockstep with the groupthink. Take pretty much every great classic movie and you couldnt make it today. Red tape, regulations, and political correctness makes it impossible for anything to get done. And not just in movies but every aspect of life

'the culture could but... pc culture'

Nice logic, stupid.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Glaciers are a myth planted by the Chinese to trick us into thinking houses cost less 30 years ago. I don't trust buoys and I don't touch malnourished boys. You don't know how the economy works because you're 25 and don't have good stories to tell. That's your fault for drinking coffee when you should be buying houses.

try-stuffing-your-face-with-5-9-kilos-poutine.w1456.jpg

G

Glaciers are a myth planted by the Chinese to trick us into thinking houses cost less 30 years ago. I don't trust buoys and I don't touch malnourished boys. You don't know how the economy works because you're 25 and don't have good stories to tell. That's your fault for drinking coffee when you should be buying houses.

try-stuffing-your-face-with-5-9-kilos-poutine.w1456.jpg
You should have gotten the details correct I'd have found this hilarious.

Lately I've been listening to old O&A shows just like Bobo said he does. And according to Patrice it was that nigga...that nigga Woodrow Wilson that fucked everything up when he allowed them to create the federal reserve in muhfuckin 1913.

G

If you aren’t already an old boomer faggot, I’d start putting money away somewhere else, I put it all in Bitcoin. Maybe that’s retarded too but seems safer to me. In cold storage, I don’t keep it on exchanges which will inevitably collapse when the tether fraud is exposed.

I realised a long time ago they’ll be nothing left in social security or pension funds when I’m old. They only kept the giant Ponzi scheme going by rug pulling and creating more and more money and debt - it can’t happen indefinitely. View attachment 45801
I haven’t read the thread yet but I have to give my uninformed opinion that putting your money in crypto right now is probably the height of retardation. Then again I thought investing in crypto was stupid when I was trying to buy heroin on the silk road two weeks before it got shut down.

G

'the culture could but... pc culture'

Nice logic, stupid.
Yea "pc culture" is a conservative myth. Meanwhile my kid's catholic school is flying a fag flag, because not doing so is somehow the same as tossing faggots off buildings. PC culture is death.
Lately I've been listening to old O&A shows just like Bobo said he does. And according to Patrice it was that nigga...that nigga Woodrow Wilson that fucked everything up when he allowed them to create the federal reserve in muhfuckin 1913.
I disagree, the federal reserve and all central banks lend structure to the monetary system. The USA had periods where there was no central banks and monetary panics were the norm. The idea of fiat money, which was issued in the era when there were no central banks too scares people, but the natural inflation when well managed leads to capital investment to outpace it. Do I trust these people? Not that much, but they live in the system too so that helps. It works better than a currency backed by commodities which can be cornered, IMO.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I'm fucking sick of working and I've given plenty to social security. I'm not gonna get shafted when I'm old and need it.

Are there any non physical disabilities I can claim and start collecting? I'm in my early 30s and have been paying toward SS for 20 years now.
I knew a guy who got disability for AIDS.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does anybody here have a pension? Those are really rare to have in 2022 unless you’re some government / police / teacher job. I work for a big global bank and they stopped giving pensions to any new employees starting in 2018. I started before then and my parents (late 60s) were shocked i had a pension, my dad doesn’t have one and my mom had one from a hospital job she had in the 80s to early 90s.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s also because it’s too risky to do anything risky. They won’t green light anything unless it already has a built in audience. That’s why you rarely ever see an original idea movie become a hit, that movie Get Out was huge because it was made for like 5 million and released in Jan which is usually the month they dump the movies they think won’t make money and people will go just because it’s something to do in the winter. They only want box office hits and to sell merchandise so we end up with spider man 7, Thor 5, and Star Wars spin off spinoff. Original ideas are too risky compared to a “sure thing”