WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

JumboYumYums

Prison awaits, stlaker.
I doubt this is fake, I don't think Will Smith's cunt wife would intentionally put a joke about her being bald in the show. Will Smith is a deeply mentally ill scientologist cuck.

The funny thing is, if he had just laughed the joke off and left it, the joke would have been forgotten immediately, now it's going to be remembered for a very long time.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
100% fake and a poorly done publicity stunt orchestrated by hacks like Amy Schumer.

Will Smith, who probably works out every single day, was clearly trying not to hit him too hard and Chris Rock didn’t move an inch as Will angrily “stormed” the stage. They could have built it up a bit by exchanging some words first.

Rock also could have sold the slap a bit better by not being a statue with his arms behind his back. He could’ve flailed a little bit for effect to let it sink in.

The only good acting in the whole work was Jada who showed more emotion in her face than Rock and Smith combined.

If they wanted to do it right, they should have watched Jerry Lawler slap Andy Kaufman on the Letterman show.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
If thats real, Will Smith just sucker punched him over a good natured joke, Chris Rock ate it for breakfast and handled it like a pro. Smith looks like a total pussy here
I think rock looks like a pussy for saying he won't joke about her instead of just smashing them both

Last edited:

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Mel is just thinking "Niggers gonna nig"
FO5zyLEVUAEq-HQ.jpeg