WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

Stent

swatchsticker
Being the top 5 biggest stars in the world for 30 years almost nonstop has to fuck you up mentally. No doubt his life sucks
He should be grateful that Chris Rock isn't allowed to make a joke about Xenu demanding women shave their heads.

I bet Nana is going to have some zingers when she wakes/sobers up. Colin Flaherty would've loved this. Rest in piss, you old plastic mick faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Theory...Will Smith fears aging and this was a demonstration of his virility to Jada?

I mean, whats with the soy sauce hair dye, it looks ridicilous, he should accept his greying

1648439451780-png.31529
Holy shit he’s got the Steve Harvey fake hair line dye job from the late 90s / 2000’s. Even he realized it looked stupid and shaved it off.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Being the top 5 biggest stars in the world for 30 years almost nonstop has to fuck you up mentally. No doubt his life sucks
Wasn’t he a huge meme not even two years ago for looking like shit / close to tears in some interview with his wife about how she cheats on him? Something has been off with him for a while. Might be because his kids are massive assholes and his “wife” seems to wear the pants in the relationship while he cries at home alone. Since the mid 90s if he was starring in a movie it was a guaranteed box office hit and that stopped like 4-5 years ago, seems like that’s when he started to get “weird” in the public eye.

G

Wasn’t he a huge meme not even two years ago for looking like shit / close to tears in some interview with his wife about how she cheats on him? Something has been off with him for a while. Might be because his kids are massive assholes and his “wife” seems to wear the pants in the relationship while he cries at home alone. Since the mid 90s if he was starring in a movie it was a guaranteed box office hit and that stopped like 4-5 years ago, seems like that’s when he started to get “weird” in the public eye.
Yeah. Jada cucked him with a Pringled Can Negro. His son is a tranny and his daughter's a lesbian or some shade of queer. Maybe he's trying to overcompensate his niggadom now that his family life is in tatters.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah. Jada cucked him with a Pringled Can Negro. His son is a tranny and his daughter's a lesbian or some shade of queer. Maybe he's trying to overcompensate his niggadom now that his family life is in tatters.
That’s why it seems so staged, even Will trying to “hit” Rock looks pathetic, like he was swatting a fly. If he was really pissed he wouldn’t be smiling before and after, it’s like Hollywood took a page from Smollett in hopes to make a statement about how men should treat women or some shit. They made a big deal that they had 3 hosts - all female, 1 black and 1 black AND gay. I think that’s the true angle they want since it’s womens month blah blah and no man should EVER insult a woman. Unless they’re a conservative, then it’s ok to shit all over them. Hollywood doing their typical “we know what’s best for everyone” bull shit. They want to “start a conversation” about respect and men need to do better, etc.

They had this planned but didn’t tell Rock because no way he would agree to this shit, he’s now going to be known as the guy that was hit by Will Smith with the wimpiest slap in history. Plus Hollywood hates male comedians so they saw an opportunity to shit on Rock and make him against women in the public eye.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
That’s why it seems so staged, even Will trying to “hit” Rock looks pathetic, like he was swatting a fly. If he was really pissed he wouldn’t be smiling before and after, it’s like Hollywood took a page from Smollett in hopes to make a statement about how men should treat women or some shit. They made a big deal that they had 3 hosts - all female, 1 black and 1 black AND gay. I think that’s the true angle they want since it’s womens month blah blah and no man should EVER insult a woman. Unless they’re a conservative, then it’s ok to shit all over them. Hollywood doing their typical “we know what’s best for everyone” bull shit. They want to “start a conversation” about respect and men need to do better, etc.
I'm torn between that and Will Smith just being a weak sissy faggot who never confronted anyone in his life.

Theory...Will Smith fears aging and this was a demonstration of his virility to Jada?

I mean, whats with the soy sauce hair dye, it looks ridicilous, he should accept his greying

1648439451780-png.31529
His hairdo looks Shapied in.

I'm pretty undecided on if it's fake it not...

Fake because: no one cares about the Oscars and they want that reality-unpredictability-factor to bring people back.

Real because: Chris rock looked like he was holding back tears and his dignity. I know he's not that good of an actor.

*Inhales* It's a tough one man...