WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Where is the "cuck" stuff coming from? I just saw nog 1 slap nog 2 for making fun of nog 1's wife. But commentators are saying that nog 1 is also a cuck?
From what i can gather..

>Jada has some online talk show thing she does.
>She routinely says questionable things on said show such as Tupac being the love of her life even though shes been married to Will for over 20 years.
>Jada admits she’s been having a 4 year sexual relationship with some nigger rapper who was her sons friend, he’s half her age.
>Will comes on her show and admits they have an open relationship whilst Jada indirectly says she prefers her lovers more than her husband.
>Will sits there pissy eyed during the rest of the show.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Oh please that is so fake. Here's how he looked that night, without the photoshopped prosthesis:

7rtihc.png

zuilc7.png
1648571505648.png

-Damian

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
From what i can gather..

>Jada has some online talk show thing she does.
>She routinely says questionable things on said show such as Tupac being the love of her life even though shes been married to Will for over 20 years.
>Jada admits she’s been having a 4 year sexual relationship with some nigger rapper who was her sons friend, he’s half her age.
>Will comes on her show and admits they have an open relationship whilst Jada indirectly says she prefers her lovers more than her husband.
>Will sits there pissy eyed during the rest of the show.
That is pretty much what happened, yeah