WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Smith is obviously in the wrong and is a deranged lunatic, but I hate when all the internet fags come out and act like theres never a time that it’s appropriate to punch someone in the face. There is, it just wasnt in this case
The problem is that Will Smith punched in the faggiest way possible. Open handed slap that did basically no damage and it was a sucker punch at that with no defense. On top of that Will Smith's wife was banging rappers and teenagers in front of the entire world cucking him like some total loser. And on top of that Will Smith made his entire early career doing bald jokes and fat jokes and other jokes like that as a comedic actor.

If some director who has a bald wife and has never done comedy had his wife mocked. Then went on stage and blasted Rock in the face knocking him out. It would have looked masculine. Will Smith did literally everything wrong. Including being born a nigger.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The problem is that Will Smith punched in the faggiest way possible. Open handed slap that did basically no damage and it was a sucker punch at that with no defense. On top of that Will Smith's wife was banging rappers and teenagers in front of the entire world cucking him like some total loser. And on top of that Will Smith made his entire early career doing bald jokes and fat jokes and other jokes like that as a comedic actor.

If some director who has a bald wife and has never done comedy had his wife mocked. Then went on stage and blasted Rock in the face knocking him out. It would have looked masculine. Will Smith did literally everything wrong. Including being born a nigger.
Yeah the “slap heard round the world” (ugh, it’s what news outlets have been calling it) makes Will look like biggest Pussy and a joke since he can’t even take a jada’s bald joke after she’s been doing the short hair / bald look since the 90s. If he made a joke about her sleeping around it’s one thing but he made the safest joke possible and Will seems to be heavily medicated and out of it. He tried to look like some tough guy in his mind (he’s well aware that he’s been a meme for crying in an interview) but came off like a joke.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forgot about the Sandler connection, I love how even though Sandler is known for being one of the nicest guys in Hollywood so many in his industry hate him because his movies made so much money and wish they were in his inner circle. Even though I’m not the biggest fan of hid I like that Sandler doesn’t give a shit about Hollywood politics. He walks around in sweat pants and hoodies while being insanely rich. Not many guys like that in the business.
Even though he's done a lot of shitty movies, I too like Sandler. He seems very much like a normal dude and never got into the whole Hollywood thing.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Amazing how he (comically) slaps someone then turns around to play the victim. They had to get all kinds of people to “comfort” him while nobody cares about the person he hit. Personally I think Will Smith is seriously messed up and on a ton of meds to keep himself him in check. Didn’t he even admit to being suicidal not too long ago? When he was promoting that book? His kids are two spoiled assholes and his wife is a bitch who cheats on him while he sits and cries. Rappers goofed on him for being a “clean” guy and nobody takes him seriously as a man, he seems the nice guy that’s a huge pushover. Look at Denzel and look at him. People look at him as a big goof compared to other leading men, they still call him the fresh Prince which over 30 years ago. They don’t still call Laurence Fishbourne “Cowboy Curtis” (or even Larry) but even after all these movies Will Smith is still the goofy guy with jazzy Jeff. People don’t even look at Jamie Foxx anymore as one of cast members of In Living Color but Will is still that goof. Major medications to cope.

Last edited: