WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
7B7E07B3-A829-4F7F-B9F4-89A00FF837CC.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No comic who wants to work in movies is going to take Chris Rock's side. Only ones who don't care about Hollywood like Rogan or are pariahs like Shane Gillis will. Be interesting if Louis CK pipes in, 'cause Chris Rock is a friend and it will tell us whether the jerk of (LOL!) thinks he can get back into films.

Reminds me of what Patrice said last time Rock hosted the Oscars and Sean Penn didn't get his Jude Law joke.
In that moment Rock knew he was cancelled and will be seen as a “mean comic” that hates women. Hollywood hates pretty much every male comic and is waiting to shut them up and Rock understands why guys like Chappelle don’t trust Hollywood and their bullshit. Sadly I don’t think Chris Rock has Fuck You money so it’s gonna be tough for him. The joke wasn’t even that mean but since it womens month and empowering blah blah they will make Rock the face of toxic misogynistic comedians. It’s like when Patrice talked about Tracy Morgan no longer getting away with things and he’s kept quiet ever since. Louis CK didn’t even touch anyone but they turned him into Weinstein. Even Aziz got cancelled during “me too” because a woman didn’t have a good time on their date. Hollywood wants only approved comedians with their approved agendas. That’s why they hate Chappelle so much, he’s not a shill.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Sadly I don’t think Chris Rock has Fuck You money so it’s gonna be tough for him.
He should have a significant bit of money unless he has some Mayweather tier gambling problem or something. The nigger was in everything in the 2000’s, Everybody Hates Chris was a successful show, plus he sold out arenas during his stand up tours.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He should have a significant bit of money unless he has some Mayweather tier gambling problem or something. The nigger was in everything in the 2000’s, Everybody Hates Chris was a successful show, plus he sold out arenas during his stand up tours.
I know he had a good amount but I think he’s had at least 1 divorce with kids and that can really hurt the old bank account. Guns N Roses got back together once Slash’s wife filed for divorce and magically Axl and Slash put their differences aside for a major tour.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

I know he had a good amount but I think he’s had at least 1 divorce with kids and that can really hurt the old bank account. Guns N Roses got back together once Slash’s wife filed for divorce and magically Axl and Slash put their differences aside for a major tour.
Ah I didn’t know he had a divorce, that’ll do it. At least he doesn’t live in California, if he did he would be third mic on Jim & Sam by now.

G

In that moment Rock knew he was cancelled and will be seen as a “mean comic” that hates women. Hollywood hates pretty much every male comic and is waiting to shut them up and Rock understands why guys like Chappelle don’t trust Hollywood and their bullshit. Sadly I don’t think Chris Rock has Fuck You money so it’s gonna be tough for him. The joke wasn’t even that mean but since it womens month and empowering blah blah they will make Rock the face of toxic misogynistic comedians. It’s like when Patrice talked about Tracy Morgan no longer getting away with things and he’s kept quiet ever since. Louis CK didn’t even touch anyone but they turned him into Weinstein. Even Aziz got cancelled during “me too” because a woman didn’t have a good time on their date. Hollywood wants only approved comedians with their approved agendas. That’s why they hate Chappelle so much, he’s not a shill.
Chris Rock is doing fine. He can sell out arenas whenever he wants or do a $10M Netflix special. He’s also boys with Sandler who is famous for taking care of his friends with his horseshit movies.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Chris Rock is doing fine. He can sell out arenas whenever he wants or do a $10M Netflix special. He’s also boys with Sandler who is famous for taking care of his friends with his horseshit movies.
Forgot about the Sandler connection, I love how even though Sandler is known for being one of the nicest guys in Hollywood so many in his industry hate him because his movies made so much money and wish they were in his inner circle. Even though I’m not the biggest fan of hid I like that Sandler doesn’t give a shit about Hollywood politics. He walks around in sweat pants and hoodies while being insanely rich. Not many guys like that in the business.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Smith is obviously in the wrong and is a deranged lunatic, but I hate when all the internet fags come out and act like theres never a time that it’s appropriate to punch someone in the face. There is, it just wasnt in this case
Something has been wrong with Smith for a while which seems to be related to his wife / family. I read how they had to all kinds stars / publicists/ etc checking on him after the incident because he was such a mess, mind you he’s an adult in his 50s yet they had to comfort him like a baby. Maybe he finally snapped after being laughed at for so long because his wife openly cheating on him while he sat and cried. Something is very weird about him and Jada, their kids are all fucked up as it is and he seems to be heavily medicated to keep himself in check. He was a meme not even 2 years ago for looking like shit in an interview.