WWAW the Chris Rock getting socked at The Oscars?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
40624BC0-844D-47F8-B36D-0B7A17F08439.jpeg

Fucking state of twitter.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Obviously fake. No security? Those jokes weren’t approved otherwise? No one got up or did anything? Chris Rock shit on Patrice without joking to his face (a guy who’s way bigger than him) but would be afraid to fight or say anything back? To a known homosexual faggot? Maybe shit on is a bad phrasing but it wasn’t good natured fun. Seems a little far fetched if you ask me.

G

Obviously fake. No security? Those jokes weren’t approved otherwise? No one got up or did anything? Chris Rock shit on Patrice without joking to his face (a guy who’s way bigger than him) but would be afraid to fight or say anything back? To a known homosexual faggot? Maybe shit on is a bad phrasing but it wasn’t good natured fun. Seems a little far fetched if you ask me.
I’m not buying it but on the off chance that was real Will Smith just catapulted past Tomlinson as the biggest faggot in the universe. Who open hand slaps another man like that? And a puny man like Cris Rock and doesn’t even phase him or leave a mark. Gay fucking shit.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Chris Rock should have said that her bald head made her look like a milk dud. Will Smith must hit like a total fag. Sucker slapping someone in the face should do more damage than that. Either way this is typical nigger behavior. I find it hilarious that they have a dump button for audio but not for video. I highly doubt that the kikes putting on these awards shows want everyone to see their pets behaving like animals.

Stent

swatchsticker
Looks real enough to me but whadda I know? Container of coffee at the jobsite.

The last thing they want is a joke about how Will Smith isn't like his public image or how a black guy assaulted someone on stage at the Oscars. The GI Jane joke is completely innocuous and if Will Smith gets up nobody expects anything to happen. I hope we just witnessed the end of his career.