WWAW losing $433,000 on your "Compound"

NigelCumia

Even if you’re a billionaire why would you want to collect tickets like a nigger?

Opie has a Hamptons beach house and a high rise Manhattan apartment because he’s careful with his money, what you think is a burn is actually a further sign of his wealth. Rich people aren’t niggers like Ant.
Both of them grew up poor and got a ton of cash. That usually comes in 2 flavors. 1 is Tunisian rich that burns through money and the other hoards their money because they're terrified of being poor again. They're one of each.

JebJoh

It's more like memoirs or radio days. If somebody else wants to read it, that's cool. I don't expect to buy a new car with book sales.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way putting down the effort, many people have created books, shows etc that I thought couldn't possibly succeed, but with the right approach/ attitude etc became excellent projects, my point is not to bash the idea but to question why it would take 10 years to get this done. Every year interest in O&A drops, there was a little buzz around compound media for about 9 months, but now the only people who even want to talk to him are pod casters who ridicule him as an out of date old man. I might even be one of the 15 who is interested in reading the book. Post a chapter here, I'll even proofread it for you

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Don't get me wrong, I am in no way putting down the effort, many people have created books, shows etc that I thought couldn't possibly succeed, but with the right approach/ attitude etc became excellent projects, my point is not to bash the idea but to question why it would take 10 years to get this done. Every year interest in O&A drops, there was a little buzz around compound media for about 9 months, but now the only people who even want to talk to him are pod casters who ridicule him as an out of date old man. I might even be one of the 15 who is interested in reading the book. Post a chapter here, I'll even proofread it for you
He hasn’t started it or has so very little done that there’s nothing of value “yet.”

Your original implication was definitely that he's burnt through money and can't afford a garage any more.

Absolutely not. The implication is that he's a cheap fuck. For all his idiot flexing he won't even pony up for a fucking spot. I know none of you live in NYC. Try it a while. Sit in your car or drive around for 90 min twice a week. It's not at all a major fucking pain in the ass. It's a perfectly normal thing for NY millionaires to do. It's hard for me to take him seriously when at his core he's just a regular Joe trying to avoid a parking ticket on a random Tuesday. But yeah, nice beach house I guess?

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
Absolutely not. The implication is that he's a cheap fuck. For all his idiot flexing he won't even pony up for a fucking spot. I know none of you live in NYC. Try it a while. Sit in your car or drive around for 90 min twice a week. It's not at all a major fucking pain in the ass. It's a perfectly normal thing for NY millionaires to do. It's hard for me to take him seriously when at his core he's just a regular Joe trying to avoid a parking ticket on a random Tuesday. But yeah, nice beach house I guess?
and this is somehow supposed to make us respect opie less?

WhereWeAt

I lived in Astoria and I never spent more than 10 mins looking for a spot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Envy is an ugly sin. Repent, Jew boy.