WWAW losing $433,000 on your "Compound"

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
According to Zillow public information Nana bought the compound in 2006 (at the height of his fame) for $2,925,000 he may have bought the land as well in 2004 for $820,000 (I'll have to listen to 2004 to see if he mentions the house) now the fun part is nana listed the house in 2020 for 3.1 million hoiping to make a small profit then they lowered the price to 2.9 million he finally sold it in July of 2021 for $2,492,000 taking a $433,000 loss from his purchase price 15 years of investments putting in a pool and generator after super storm sandy couldn't have been cheap either then $900,000 on the south carolina house where he keeps his beard and money to keep brother joe entertainment rocking

TLDR; Nana is bad with money and will be broke vurry soon

yes I'm on the spectrum.

JebJoh

Id bet he lost more. Zillow sucks dick for predicting costs. Redfin is a little better but theyre all usually way off
He lost TONS more than that. He way overpaid his contractor, he built the house but the contractor owned it and sold it to him for 3.1 million. He put another half million in for the pool. 2-300 for his basement bar, stage and studio. Then his gaudy furniture that would only fit into another McMansion so that money is in the toilet. After all of that he paid 50 grand per year in property taxes for other families to have a top school district $700,000. The house was too big for him so he paid another 200,000 for Keith and his wife to maintain it. While he was sitting in his basement he was paying 3-6000 per month in electric bills, another half million. He’d need more than he was making at xm just to cover the bills, he was digging into his savings to pay these bills long before he got fired.

Now add the guido factor, he had to host every holiday, birthday etc because he was the family big shot. I spent easily $2 grand on booze alone for my sons 21st bday, and I only bought lower end stuff for the party, imagine hosting an octaroon party every other weekend? That’s 100 grand in booze per year.

Tl;dr. Nana is deeper in the hole than any of us can guess.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I don't really get how this is possible.

Little ranch houses in the tri-state area owned by mailmen jumped up in price and are worth a million.

Real estate in that area has been a vurry safe investment. Is it because all of his tacky add-ons and personalized shit made it undesirable?

JebJoh

I don't really get how this is possible.

Little ranch houses in the tri-state area owned by mailmen jumped up in price and are worth a million.

Real estate in that area has been a vurry safe investment. Is it because all of his tacky add-ons and personalized shit made it undesirable?
He way overpaid. He paid the highest price for a house in his whole neighborhood. Houses like his sell for 1.9 in that area. 8 or 9 to buy a tear down and another million to build a dream mansion. You can buy a perfectly nice house in a nicer part of that town for 1.5 and pay half the taxes.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
$3million in 2006 is closer to $4.5million today with inflation. So Anthony is losing a lot more than just the raw numbers indicate as well.
He's the only retard with a multi million dollar NYC property, to actually lose money, longerster.

Even shoebox apartments in the City of Manhattan are worth several times more than their actually worth, just for the location.

"Opie has to be losing money if he's doing livestreams!" His real estate portfolio is easily close to eight figures and he's never been in a hurry to get a job ever since the firing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He's the only retard with a multi million dollar NYC property, to actually lose money, longerster.

Even shoebox apartments in the City of Manhattan are worth several times more than their actually worth, just for the location.

"Opie has to be losing money if he's doing livestreams!" His real estate portfolio is easily close to eight figures and he's never been in a hurry to get a job ever since the firing.

It’s also obvious Opie hired experienced jew money managers who invested wisely and safely whereas Ant likely got advice from brother Joe on investments.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
It’s also obvious Opie hired experienced jew money managers who invested wisely and safely whereas Ant likely got advice from brother Joe on investments.
There's never been any indication he owned anything but the McMansion, and now, the leaky roof triangle LGBT+ hovel, Baconster.

He would throw 100k out the window at the Borgata every weekend. He's a pauper compared to what he was making a decade ago and has nothing to show for it.

Yet, you can see Opie's money with every livestream.