WWAW Cops taking 40 minutes to go inside and stop the Texas school shooting?

A
The media has decided not to report on any more shooters to not give them attention. Except for the Buffalo shooter. They'll talk about his motives because it serves their agenda. But rest assured, next time a black supremacist or unhinged LGBT kills a bunch of people, the media will keep quiet.
Am I wrong in thinking he did this just because his grandmother confiscated(or failed to pay) for his internet connection? Its hardly a manifesto they can denounce if so. The livestream/posting live thing is what fucks me up. It's become a trend that's starting to look like motivation.

Didn’t they have the same drill before the boston marathon?
+ cops not entering and holding parents back?

+

Teacher wife of cop who led active shooter drill killed in shooting and the cop has a heart attack two days later?

tell me if i should take my meds but something here STINKS AND i dont like it
To be fair, if you go to the officer down website and look at the causes of death, 9/10 it's due to a heart attack.

WhereWeAt

Maybe it’s not about gun control?
Maybe it’s demoralizing/distracting the average joe and susan from the bigger picture?
What bigger picture? Most people know that the rich are getting richer and using that wealth to consolidate power and using that power to undermine the power of individual voters. Only 2/3 of eligible voters even showed up in 2020, and even that was an outlier year.

All the "distraction" allegations surrounding every major news story are made by people who think they're smarter than everyone else. They aren't. At best, you're of average intelligence. So if you can follow 2 news stories at once, so can the average person.

Shootings like this happen in America happen about 3x per day. Maybe not on this scale, but the body count is the only aberration. It isn't the result of paranormal forces or some grand FBI scheme, it's just part of normal American life.

G

What bigger picture? Most people know that the rich are getting richer and using that wealth to consolidate power and using that power to undermine the power of individual voters. Only 2/3 of eligible voters even showed up in 2020, and even that was an outlier year.

ehh i dont know, the constant shift of outrage from blm to covid to ukraine to shootings etc to distract from inflation, defense contractors getting rich, the massive spy apparatus, blackrock buying up the housing market,

you're right, most people get things are fucked up, but the constant narrative shifts keep them from going into the details and really getting outraged
98% of people care more about tranny athletes than the fed printing 2 trillion+ the past two years and shareholders (private vc's) making 6% interest on it

All the "distraction" allegations surrounding every major news story are made by people who think they're smarter than everyone else. They aren't. At best, you're of average intelligence. So if you can follow 2 news stories at once, so can the average person.

Eh, i wouldnt agree with that one. You have people who accept the official narrative and those who question the narrative.
I'd say even if the latter is wrong in their theories, they're by far the "smarter" group

Shootings like this happen in America happen about 3x per day. Maybe not on this scale, but the body count is the only aberration. It isn't the result of paranormal forces or some grand FBI scheme, it's just part of normal American life.

So you have no questions whatsoever about the el paso, sandy hook, vegas, aurora, pulse nightclub, stoneman douglas shootings etc?
none whatsoever?
knowing the History of the cia/fed agencies toppling foreign governments, starting revolutions, engineering social movements, etc?
:fighter_sm:

[MEDIA=youtube]O5DPFcI9yfQ[/MEDIA]

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
So you have no questions whatsoever about the el paso, sandy hook, vegas, aurora, pulse nightclub shootings etc?
The Vegas shooting screams “fishy”. They had no explanation of motive, no explanation of why there were two rooms, no explanation why there were more guns than one person couldve ever shot off in multiple hours, no public deep dive into Paddock. His brother being involved with pedophile rings and being arrested shortly after. And then the story just disappeared. No one question anything. Just move on. In my opinion it was the sketchiest out of all of them.

WhereWeAt

ehh i dont know, the constant shift of outrage from blm to covid to ukraine to shootings etc to distract from inflation, defense contractors getting rich, the massive spy apparatus, blackrock buying up the housing market,

Rich people collect power and influence with or without the fed. Inflation is the result of a plurality of Americans sitting around making money without leaving the house for months, amassing capital, then spending it all at once when things open, hence the shortages/price increases as reopenings can't keep up. Why assign evil to shit that's so easily explained?

So you have no questions whatsoever about the el paso, sandy hook, vegas, aurora, pulse nightclub, stoneman douglas shootings etc?
none whatsoever?
knowing the History of the cia/fed agencies toppling foreign governments, starting revolutions, engineering social movements, etc?
:fighter_sm:

There's questioning, then there are answers seeking questions. The fact remains that Americans are basically numb to gun violence in the headlines, so what's the galvanizing effect? Who gets what when people complain on social media, then nothing happens?

The gun issue inspires *some* emotion, but nothing close to the divisive effects of race and abortion. It doesn't tilt elections and it doesn't lead to civil conflict. A small percentage of Americans even own guns, so it isn't really the 50/50 emotional investment that would lead to some payoff to "them" watching everyone fight. If anything, these shootings are a distraction from shit that would get people to fight.

G

Rich people collect power and influence with or without the fed. Inflation is the result of a plurality of Americans sitting around making money without leaving the house for months, amassing capital, then spending it all at once when things open, hence the shortages/price increases as reopenings can't keep up. Why assign evil to shit that's so easily explained?

There's questioning, then there are answers seeking questions. The fact remains that Americans are basically numb to gun violence in the headlines, so what's the galvanizing effect? Who gets what when people complain on social media, then nothing happens?

The gun issue inspires *some* emotion, but nothing close to the divisive effects of race and abortion. It doesn't tilt elections and it doesn't lead to civil conflict. A small percentage of Americans even own guns, so it isn't really the 50/50 emotional investment that would lead to some payoff to "them" watching everyone fight. If anything, these shootings are a distraction from shit that would get people to fight.

Dude, for once, just try to be critical about these stories instead of letting CNN take a big steamy matzah ball dump in your mouth/eyes.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
I've seen UK cops take-down a machete-wielding lunatic with nothing but batons & pepper-spray... US cops seem to be quick on the trigger when someone traffic-stopped moves faster than the 1 frame/second that their dumb minds can comprehend, but give them a definitive threat (like school shooter) & they hide for 40mins.

Let me be clear: 1) I'm a libertarian, so cops should be peacekeepers / night-watchmen only. 2) I'd happily pay the few needed cops 5x their current wage but have them trained to deal with shit properly; ie NO shooting unarmed (or knife/stick wielding) people, YES running-in & saving children from active shooters.

Eww.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Do they even know if he bought the guns legally? They keep yelling about gun laws being changed and all but if he didn’t get it legally all the laws in the world wouldn’t stop him. They yell about gun laws and reform yet the daily shootings in major cities are not legal gun owners and def not any members of the NRA.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
as stupid as this is (& makes us look like fools), I'd rather day-to-day policing is like this... we do also have armed police, swat teams, etc. They just don't patrol the streets to deal with low-level criminality.
Fair enough. I've seen enough UK police fails on video over the last few years that I was nearly incensed by your post! Had to reply with some garbage.

Fair enough. I've seen enough UK police fails on video over the last few years that I was nearly incensed by your post! Had to reply with some garbage.
I thought about this afterwards & I got swatted a while back; the armed police where present but stood back & let another police unit (not armed but not 'bobbys') trick me away from my door & jump on me, my reflexive reaction along with the false-report of firearms would've got me shot if I was in some parts of US, & it would've been considered justified... definitely reaffirms my thoughts on these things.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The Vegas shooting screams “fishy”. They had no explanation of motive, no explanation of why there were two rooms, no explanation why there were more guns than one person couldve ever shot off in multiple hours, no public deep dive into Paddock. His brother being involved with pedophile rings and being arrested shortly after. And then the story just disappeared. No one question anything. Just move on. In my opinion it was the sketchiest out of all of them.
Hinky as fuck. Nobody plans this kind of shit without leaving a note, or email, or video. The shooter must have been someone they don't want the world knowing did this, or what his reasons were. Same fishiness going on with the Nashville Christmas bomber. There's ALWAYS a motive.