WWAW Cops taking 40 minutes to go inside and stop the Texas school shooting?

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Isn't the protocol for active shooters to run towards the gunfire and neutralise :image_9250: the threat as quickly as possible due to mass shooters just wanting to cause as much mayhem and death as possible? I'm sure i read somewhere that was the standard protocol since the Columbine fuck up where cops secured a perimeter outside whilst kids were getting mowed down in the library.
I have to get active shooter training every year and they always harp on neutralizing the threat first. They say never go in alone but as soon as there’s two of you, you’re clearing rooms.
Apparently they waited for a “specialized” tactical team to arrive, and thats complete bullshit if true. If you have pistols you can clear rooms. There were kids being murdered, I mean jesus, get in there dude.
That would be like a mass drowning happening at the beach and lifeguards sitting around waiting for the Coast Guard.

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
I have to get active shooter training every year and they always harp on neutralizing the threat first. They say never go in alone but as soon as there’s two of you, you’re clearing rooms.
Apparently they waited for a “specialized” tactical team to arrive, and thats complete bullshit if true. If you have pistols you can clear rooms. There were kids being murdered, I mean jesus, get in there dude.
That would be like a mass drowning happening at the beach and lifeguards sitting around waiting for the Coast Guard.
Clearing rooms lol

You're twink Joe Cumia.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Clearing rooms lol

You're twink Joe Cumia.
Dont make me flash you this look

FAEB2ABD-42E1-46B7-B106-66290EDB7A47.jpeg

G

What part of the country are you from?

I ask mainly because in the Northeast, the whole "dumb civil servant" stereotype is kinda bullshit. There are smart people who become teachers and smart people I grew up with who went to college and became cops... and I went to private school. It's mostly because these jobs are a fast track to a stable job, good benefits, a powerful union, and a big pension. Don't worry, plenty of stupid ones became cops and ditzy drunks became teachers, too.
Over here its layered...to be a Mounty you gotta have some smarts....but a constable at like Halton or Peel Police? just a high school with higher than 1.7 GPA. Pay is good.

Teachers you need to go to 4 years Undergrad than take a year B.Ed or a Masters. They're selective AF for teachers but the pay is good.

Underpaid civil servant does not exist.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Today's modern superpigs are cowards, always scared to death of everything. Imagine a firefighter standing there doing nothing while people burn, or a garbage collector cowering because the can is too smelly.
Imagine on 9/11 literally every single firefighter walking away and waiting for the fire to die and the buildings to (((collapse))) before they even lifted a finger. This is how pathetic cops are nowadays. When your department hires nothing but niggers and freemasons you get what you deserve.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine on 9/11 literally every single firefighter walking away and waiting for the fire to die and the buildings to (((collapse))) before they even lifted a finger. This is how pathetic cops are nowadays. When your department hires nothing but niggers and freemasons you get what you deserve.
Plus it doesn’t help how the media has been shitting on police for years - calling them all racist, cruel, inept, etc that anyone who could be a good police officer stays far away from the headache. Now cops aren’t even sure if they can shoot an active shooter killing people because they will be called racist if the shooter is black with a long criminal record. I remember in Philly a family called the cops on their shit son who was attacking them and had a weapon and they showed up, tried to get him to stop attacking his family with knife and shot him. The family said cops are racist (even though the officers were black) and they shouldn’t have guns. They sued the city and ended up getting a huge settlement.

Or imagine a bunch of EMTs standing around adjusting their equipment while some poor sap lies there on the ground, spasming and drooling. "He could have a disease, let's wait this out for a few minutes". Hysterical parents being restrained as they hear gunfire in their kids' school...it's pure horror. They don't even wear cop uniforms anymore, they're all decked out head to toe in "tactical gear", all of it totally useless. It's like military cosplay now.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Or imagine a bunch of EMTs standing around adjusting their equipment while some poor sap lies there on the ground, spasming and drooling. "He could have a disease, let's wait this out for a few minutes". Hysterical parents being restrained as they hear gunfire in their kids' school...it's pure horror. They don't even wear cop uniforms anymore, they're all decked out head to toe in "tactical gear", all of it totally useless. It's like military cosplay now.
I'd rather confront an active shooter than touch some convulsing bum that'll probably bite me. #GeorgeFloyd

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Maybe I'm crazy but I thought we protected children.
Ask anyone who served in Afghanistan. The instructions when witnessing Bacha Bazi or other boy rape was to literally ignore it as much as possible and not report it to anyone. There were people who were dishonorably discharged from the Army and Marines for beating up Afghan Army members who were raping young boys. Because the orders were to allow the rapes. So beating up some Afghan elder for raping a 10-year-old was a violation of your orders and a quick boot out of the military.

Stent

Pfizer-BioNTech approved mod
Ask anyone who served in Afghanistan. The instructions when witnessing Bacha Bazi or other boy rape was to literally ignore it as much as possible and not report it to anyone. There were people who were dishonorably discharged from the Army and Marines for beating up Afghan Army members who were raping young boys. Because the orders were to allow the rapes. So beating up some Afghan elder for raping a 10-year-old was a violation of your orders and a quick boot out of the military.
Thankfully after 2 decades and trillions of dollars they sorted that place out so it was all worth it.