WWAW Cops taking 40 minutes to go inside and stop the Texas school shooting?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
That's easy to say from the comfort of your home. You also have the benefit of hindsight. It was a fucking firefight. You can't just run into a building if you don't know what's happening... that's suicide.

These cops have kids and families too. Why assume they weren't trying to do everything they could?
I mean you’re absolutely correct. As a civilian, I probably wouldn’t do anything because I would assume I’d be in the way and actively make the situation worse. Particularly when police are already on scene.

I’m sure the cops were stymied by some protocol where they’re supposed to wait for SWAT or something and minimize collateral damage, but 40 minutes is a long time. We all know at this point that these school shooters aren’t there to negotiate.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That's easy to say from the comfort of your home. You also have the benefit of hindsight. It was a fucking firefight. You can't just run into a building if you don't know what's happening... that's suicide.

These cops have kids and families too. Why assume they weren't trying to do everything they could?
What’s worse is what people are saying on twitter that teachers are braver than police. Mind you these pieces of shit can’t handle being adults.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

They shouldn’t be cops if they’re not willing to die. There’s no excuse. They’re being paid to do that job. They aren’t supposed to just harass people all day and run from dangerous situations. Let’s pay soldiers to run from firefights too.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Some of the dumbest people I know became teachers. They barely teach them anything useful for life since liberals wants kids to learn black history and that white peoples are all evil and racist. It’s just babysitting until they are adults.
The only person in my class that went on to become a teacher was the one that at age 15 thought London was the capital of America.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?

Swat teams bust down drug dealers doors who have guns and all sorts of shit.

There’s almost certainly an application for their training for this.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
1653577574090.png

Nana loves to fellate the cops whenever he gets a chance, so that's yet another point against them

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus

Literally everyone in the military who is in a combat unit trains to take doors by force or by breaching. Including taking doors where a hostage might be so you cannot blow it up or blindly spray ammunition. When you get into higher units like Delta or Seal Team Six you have people whose only job in the entire military is to take doors during hostage situations and they basically take no other missions. SWAT has this same training as well. As do many police. As do Border Patrol and even campus security (especially in the wake of school shootings).

These cops are total pussies. They LARP around like they are Navy Seals fighting in Vietnam. They abuse people over traffic tickets to the tunes of hundreds of millions every year. Waste time serving warrants over unpaid taxes. Serve as drivers for corrupt politicians. And half of them are working sidejobs as contractors while making unreported income. And they all are now part of the easy bail system for niggers and spics and other violent criminals. This shooter Ramos was known to police who did nothing during his early violent outbreaks. And then did nothing again when he shot up a school.

Imagine a bunch of Marines running away from a hostage situation and hiding behind cover until all of the hostages were dead. And then congratulating each other and criticizing everyone else.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Isn't the protocol for active shooters to run towards the gunfire and neutralise :image_9250: the threat as quickly as possible due to mass shooters just wanting to cause as much mayhem and death as possible? I'm sure i read somewhere that was the standard protocol since the Columbine fuck up where cops secured a perimeter outside whilst kids were getting mowed down in the library.

WhereWeAt

The only person in my class that went on to become a teacher was the one that at age 15 thought London was the capital of America.
What part of the country are you from?

I ask mainly because in the Northeast, the whole "dumb civil servant" stereotype is kinda bullshit. There are smart people who become teachers and smart people I grew up with who went to college and became cops... and I went to private school. It's mostly because these jobs are a fast track to a stable job, good benefits, a powerful union, and a big pension. Don't worry, plenty of stupid ones became cops and ditzy drunks became teachers, too.