WWAW Cops taking 40 minutes to go inside and stop the Texas school shooting?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Fuck that shit. You signed up to deal with occasionally life-threatening situations like that. If you don't want to do that, then don't become a cop.
Even more absurd is that any cop who takes down a spree shooter is made for life. Free beers at any bar. Officer of the year guaranteed. Probably two immediate promotions. It's like a Medal of Honor level event for a cop. You would think anyone who signed up to be a cop would live for a moment like that. But literally every single cop that was there instead of dealing with the shooter decided to arrest and detain parents who tried to enter the school. Complete and total faggots.

Even more absurd is that any cop who takes down a spree shooter is made for life. Free beers at any bar. Officer of the year guaranteed. Probably two immediate promotions. It's like a Medal of Honor level event for a cop. You would think anyone who signed up to be a cop would live for a moment like that. But literally every single cop that was there instead of dealing with the shooter decided to arrest and detain parents who tried to enter the school. Complete and total faggots.
They would get all that plus a possible movie and book deal and a lucrative gig on the public speaking tour.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Would you run into a school where a mentally ill tranny was mowing people down with an AR-15? Cops aren't heroes, they're just civil servants with guns trying not to get killed in the line of duty.
What a low mentality Kumia you must b in person. Fat incel faggot. I still feel some of our group have a certain decency. You fuckn incel queer right wing faggot.

Stent

black suit and a smile
This whole situation is really embarrassing for the moar cawps crowd.

We're waiting for backup. He can't shoot them all.

il_fullxfull.1306587605_jjmg.jpg

WhereWeAt

Plus it doesn’t help how the media has been shitting on police for years - calling them all racist, cruel, inept, etc that anyone who could be a good police officer stays far away from the headache. Now cops aren’t even sure if they can shoot an active shooter killing people because they will be called racist if the shooter is black with a long criminal record. I remember in Philly a family called the cops on their shit son who was attacking them and had a weapon and they showed up, tried to get him to stop attacking his family with knife and shot him. The family said cops are racist (even though the officers were black) and they shouldn’t have guns. They sued the city and ended up getting a huge settlement.
Yeah, I'm sure their portrayal in the media was weighing on whether they'd intervene with an active shooter.

I've seen UK cops take-down a machete-wielding lunatic with nothing but batons & pepper-spray... US cops seem to be quick on the trigger when someone traffic-stopped moves faster than the 1 frame/second that their dumb minds can comprehend, but give them a definitive threat (like school shooter) & they hide for 40mins.

Let me be clear: 1) I'm a libertarian, so cops should be peacekeepers / night-watchmen only. 2) I'd happily pay the few needed cops 5x their current wage but have them trained to deal with shit properly; ie NO shooting unarmed (or knife/stick wielding) people, YES running-in & saving children from active shooters.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I've seen UK cops take-down a machete-wielding lunatic with nothing but batons & pepper-spray... US cops seem to be quick on the trigger when someone traffic-stopped moves faster than the 1 frame/second that their dumb minds can comprehend, but give them a definitive threat (like school shooter) & they hide for 40mins.

Let me be clear: 1) I'm a libertarian, so cops should be peacekeepers / night-watchmen only. 2) I'd happily pay the few needed cops 5x their current wage but have them trained to deal with shit properly; ie NO shooting unarmed (or knife/stick wielding) people, YES running-in & saving children from active shooters.
The problem is, these cops are trained. The government will always fail, and will always repeat itself. Get over that last hoop brotherman. The government serves no purpose other than corruption.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
So was the kid a tranny? Really odd we’re hearing nothing about the shooter. They can’t even get a clear picture of him.

The media has decided not to report on any more shooters to not give them attention. Except for the Buffalo shooter. They'll talk about his motives because it serves their agenda. But rest assured, next time a black supremacist or unhinged LGBT kills a bunch of people, the media will keep quiet.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/texas-shooting-salvador-ramos-hs-held-active-shooter-drill-weeks-before-massacre/amp/[/URL]

Didn’t they have the same drill before the boston marathon?
+ cops not entering and holding parents back?

+
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/26/joe-garcia-husband-irma-garcia-texas-school-shooting/9948913002/[/URL]

Teacher wife of cop who led active shooter drill killed in shooting and the cop has a heart attack two days later?

tell me if i should take my meds but something here STINKS AND i dont like it

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The media has decided not to report on any more shooters to not give them attention. Except for the Buffalo shooter. They'll talk about his motives because it serves their agenda. But rest assured, next time a black supremacist or unhinged LGBT kills a bunch of people, the media will keep quiet.
Yeah it seems they only tell you about the shooter if they’re white. Remember that subway shooting? It was a black guy who hated white people and boom it was out of the news. Funny it’s “mental health awareness” month and they aren’t talking about the shooters mental health issues.