wrestling is gay but it used to be cool

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

Pretty much sums up why I hate modern wrestling (not just AEW). There is nothing in today's wrestling (other than Anna Jay) that would appeal to a normal healthy grown-up man. They've catered to manchild nerds with no sense of purpose other than Twitter and buying wrestling merchandise.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
What happened to Brian Last, did he leave Corny?
He's back (listen to the clip!).

maxresdefault.jpg

G

[MEDIA=youtube]Lpq226kopFU:242[/MEDIA]

Pretty much sums up why I hate modern wrestling (not just AEW). There is nothing in today's wrestling (other than Anna Jay) that would appeal to a normal healthy grown-up man. They've catered to manchild nerds with no sense of purpose other than Twitter and buying wrestling merchandise.

FatPatsBaps working his magic on Anna Jay.

1661845055372.jpeg

G

I'm gayer than wrestling, and someone will pop up to tell you why.

That said, It used to be cool because we were 8, anyone who gave a fuck about wrestling, and made it known, was deemed a faggot. And that's how adults should view other adults liking it as well.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Wrestling is a white trash pass time. Nothing like rednecks yelling faggot at someone, just to come home and watch grown men feel each other up. “T’aint gay! It’s real, damnit!”

G

Professional wrestling was always super gay. If you didn't grow out of it by 8 years old, you probably enjoy the taste of penis.