• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
You guys are going to get savaged by those big black African cocks, no offence.
cuckgate.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Germany and Spain you mean. Getting this far is a good result for the US
Spain will most likely beat Morocco and reach the quarter finals. Not a good result for Spain who will expect to reach the finals at the very least but whatever. It would be funny if Morocco beat them though, lotta problems between those two let me tell ya.

G

I thought the US were all about being the best?
Sure but it just isn’t a popular sport for most people yet. More Americans will probably watch college (American) football today than that World Cup game.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
You guys are going to get savaged by those big black African cocks, no offence.
All jokes aside though, we'll probably reach the semis or even the final. This current England squad are the masters of over/underachieving at the same time. Much like the Euros last year, we'll defy expectations and then get humiliated. Southgate will keep his job because we're faggots and life will go on.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
6 foot 6 guys that play NBA would rarely be good enough. There's a handful of those guys at the top level across the world. Most tall players are limited technically. I see a lot of fat fellas in NFl who wouldn't even get through the turnstiles into the ground.

G

6 foot 6 guys that play NBA would rarely be good enough. There's a handful of those guys at the top level across the world. Most tall players are limited technically. I see a lot of fat fellas in NFl who wouldn't even get through the turnstiles into the ground.
Yes the really big guys obviously couldn’t play but there are really good athletes who play American football wide receiver or defensive backs that could be world class soccer players if that is what they were into. And there are guards in the NBA in the 6’1 - 6’4 range that would be the same. We need a Ronaldo-type, minus the gay theatrics, who can jump and finish a cross. We showed today that we can create enough chances.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
The very tall players make good target men, but it's true they are very limited in their technical abilities... terrible first touches, can't dribble well etc.

(See Peter Crouch)

G

Hope the Aussies send Messi home crying tonight. Stranger things have happened.
That would be great but I’d have a hard time choosing between you and them. I’ve been to Australia and enjoyed it a lot but I also have Dutch heritage. It’s a tough one, man.

G

That would be great but I’d have a hard time choosing between you and them. I’ve been to Australia and enjoyed it a lot but I also have Dutch heritage. It’s a tough one, man.

I would never force you to choose😘

Dutch herritage? Cool! We may fight sometimes but we have more in common than we realise.

Forum Clout
We got to the Quarterfinals in 2002. Long term, we've regressed. But, knowing nothing about how good each team is this year, the Dutch are always a tough match for anybody.

Tough to feel good when we failed to capitalize on some pretty good chances, that's the thing that bothers me. Losing to the Dutch is kind of expected, but they didn't play well and we didn't show up to jump on their throats.