• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

horseshit card. if you're going to get booked like that then you might as well make it count

G

horseshit card. if you're going to get booked like that then you might as well make it count
Danny Murphy, commentating on BBC 1. "That was not a yellow card and if there was a miracle, and Australia win this match, he won't be able to play the next game, the biggest game of his life, because of that. Ridiculous."

G

Danny Murphy, commentating on BBC 1. "That was not a yellow card and if there was a miracle, and Australia win this match, he won't be able to play the next game, the biggest game of his life, because of that. Ridiculous."
i dont understand this yellow card accumlation shit. if someone gets 3 or 4 of them then sure, but 2 in 4 games? faggotry

G

i dont understand this yellow card accumlation shit. if someone gets 3 or 4 of them then sure, but 2 in 4 games? faggotry
It's new for this world cup (yellows carrying over from the group stage.) There's no reason for it, just more FIFA bullshit.

G

vote for me for president of FIFA. heres my platform-

1. World Cup host has to be one country only, none of this sharing bullshit.
2. To bid for the World Cup you need to have the stadiums and infastructure already in place and a team ranked amongst the top X teams in the world at the time, X being the number of teams in the tournament. So no more South American, African or Midle Eastern Shitholes.
3. Blantantly pulling someone down on a breakaway is a red card, no more yellows. There are already too few scoring chances, everyone on the field shouldn't get a free chance to stop one every match.
4. VAR can now give yellow cards for diving. They won't stop the game to review that, other than penalties, but they can review as the game is playing and give the yellow at any time after. Diving in the penalty box is a red card.
5. no more yellow card accumulation rules during tournaments
6. no female officials in any mens tournament

Last edited by a moderator:
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/football-legend-pele-transferred-to-palliative-care/[/URL]

Usually when this type of announcement is made the person is dead within a day or two.
won't see him no more

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/12/03/football-legend-pele-transferred-to-palliative-care/[/URL]

Usually when this type of announcement is made the person is dead within a day or two.
Yep. Often literally. It's unspoken but taken as read in end of life care that once the pain is too great and the family have said goodbye, a high dose of morphine is administered and it's good night Vienna.

G

Yep. Often literally. It's unspoken but taken as read in end of life care that once the pain is too great and the family have said goodbye, a high dose of morphine is administered and it's good night Vienna.
nice definition of what palliative care means, stupid

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I don't understand how you get over missing a chance like that at the end he wasn't particularly to blame but the what ifs would eat me up for the rest of my life

G

I don't understand how you get over missing a chance like that at the end he wasn't particularly to blame but the what ifs would eat me up for the rest of my life
Tsthh, no thit. thslmeone who obviouthly nevah played a thpoht in high thkool..