• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Tsthh, no thit. thslmeone who obviouthly nevah played a thpoht in high thkool..
Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.

I could be 600 lbs, it doesn't mean I suddenly stopped being a large person who is physically strong and that other people suddenly learned how to fight. What do you think happens in a fight? The dutch cripple is going to dance around flicking jabs as I gas out? I'm just going to walk up smiling and punch his scrawny crippled face, that's how life works. I didn't play faggot soccer either. I don't flop on the floor from bumping into people. It is what it is.

G

Not really these Eurofags are wholly unfunny and the deformed one has outlived its usefulness. It should be culled. Our world is on fire and even here I have to tolerate weak Euro trash. I wish I could cut its claws off and give it a gasoline enema followed by a lit match to its ass.

I could be 600 lbs, it doesn't mean I suddenly stopped being a large person who is physically strong and that other people suddenly learned how to fight. What do you think happens in a fight? The dutch cripple is going to dance around flicking jabs as I gas out? I'm just going to walk up smiling and punch his scrawny crippled face, that's how life works. I didn't play faggot soccer either. I don't flop on the floor from bumping into people. It is what it is.
boom.jpg

G

Honestly, Manager Pat might be quite fruitful. We could fake a resume for him and send it off to various non league teams. There is a slim but possible chance that one might give him a trial.
I like a Coach Pat bit, register Pat to coach local youth programs around town. Then send one from another email warning about a certain pedophile applying for said jobs.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Is Soccer Pat just an extension of British Pat? He's never mentioned watching the sport ever but of course he has to give his expert opinion. I guarantee that fat faggot doesn't understand offside rules. I'd love to watch Roy Keane break his chicken legs.
He called football (soccer) a girls sport a while back. He spouts that much shit he forgets what he's said, now he's a professional football analyst.

G

Poland is legitimately the most boring/defensive team in this world cup...and France one of the most exciting/attacking. Wonder who Im rooting for

G

I'm just hoping England gets to the final and lose because a nig missed a penalty